STREET FIGHTER 4!

Originally Posted by rowbot626

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

%$#$ ol blanka using noobs. i dont think i hate fighting anyone as much as i hate fighting blanka, dude is so lame.

perfect example of a dope blanka. dang my ds3 has a rattle i may finally have to step it up and buy a stick, which ive been meaning to do but been buying other $#$! instead haha
that matchup is damn near impossible for rufus, electricity stuffs all of rufus' moves, dive kick + messiah kick... he can't even chainlink combo into ultra cause blanka is too short
ohwell.gif
. %**$ blanka.

%$#$ ol blanka using noobs. i dont think i hate fighting anyone as much as i hate fighting blanka, dude is so lame.

perfect example of a dope blanka.

if more Blanka users played like this then i would give them way more credit but no Blanka user plays like this. All of their tactics are cheap

Man, I can't wait until I go back home so I can start playing some of you all. I come into this thread so jealous, that my PS3 is back home.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

if more Blanka users played like this then i would give them way more credit but no Blanka user plays like this. All of their tactics are cheap

Learn how to block EVERYTHING.

Go in training mode, set it on Hardest, opponent action - CPU, and just focus on blocking.

Learn how to block his cross up medium kick, and cross up rainbow roll (you have to hold the opposite direction and be standing.)

Learn how to block his ultra by blockin low > high > low

i played this dude who had a mic on championship mode and dude got all mad when he saw he was facing blanka (me) on vs haha. the funny thing is when i did myultra dude screamed like a girl hahaha i was loliing for a min. then i messaged dude, "you would never survive in the jungle."

i played this dude who had a mic on championship mode and dude got all mad when he saw he was facing blanka (me) on vs haha. the funny thing is when i did my ultra dude screamed like a girl hahaha i was loliing for a min. then i messaged dude, "you would never survive in the jungle."

roll.gif

I've gotten a bunch of those one liners.

If it didn't take so damn long to type a message on the xBox i'd tell everyone to "go home and be a family man"

When i got my mic on and take out a seth, gief, or sagat i yell "tiiiimber!" or when i get them with back to back suplex (guiles throw) i'm like"come here and give me a hug"

have them
mad.gif
after the match.

Originally Posted by Frijolero

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Learn how to block EVERYTHING.

Go in training mode, set it on Hardest, opponent action - CPU, and just focus on blocking.

Learn how to block his cross up medium kick, and cross up rainbow roll (you have to hold the opposite direction and be standing.)

Learn how to block his ultra by blockin low > high > low

O i personally have no problem playing against a Blanka, i know how to block everything. I also know the exact moment to use Abel's ultra after blocking aroll. Its just frustrating because alot of people dont really know how to use Blanka and stick to using cheap tactics to win. I can tell right away if Blankais someone's main or if someone is just using him in order to win.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Where is dude at that supposedly crushed me? prolly dont even know my damn GT
smh.gif
dudes trying to be funny.
ya gametag is ddot something right? if that is yours (i hope its not)

sorry bro i was there when he was molly wopping you
laugh.gif
.he was addingrandom NTers gamertags and giving everyone the business to be funny.i dont even play PolosandDunks
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Where is dude at that supposedly crushed me? prolly dont even know my damn GT
smh.gif
dudes trying to be funny.
ya gametag is ddot something right? if that is yours (i hope its not)

sorry bro i was there when he was molly wopping you
laugh.gif
.he was adding random NTers gamertags and giving everyone the business to be funny.i dont even play PolosandDunks
laugh.gif

PM Sent, I need someone to @@%! up.

"go home and be a family man" is the sickest quote of any sf mmm or maybe "WRah-Hoooooo" is. balrog and rufus have some pretty funny onestoo

Originally Posted by Jeuce

Originally Posted by jae oh en

Originally Posted by Jeuce

Ok so I just picked up a SE fightstick and now I want to replace the buttons and the joystick for the sanwa parts. Does anyone know the exact model # joystick and buttons id need? Thanks!
happy.gif
http://www.lizardlick.com/pages/arcade_parts.shtml

go to buttons and joysticks then scroll down on each til you see the sanwa jlf and sanwa push buttons. there will be noting next to the ones you want saying they are the plug and play direct replacements for the SE stick
Thanks Jae Oh En. Appreciate it.
mad.gif
It says theyre on backorder until the second week of May though. Damn them.
This is where i go.
Crazy fast shipping....even though buddy is only 45 mins away from me.
Modchipman.com

"go home and be a family man" is the sickest quote of any sf mmm or maybe "WRah-Hoooooo" is. balrog and rufus have some pretty funny ones too

"Defeating you takes less effort than smacking a baby. Not that I'd ever do that!"

Akuma

same here g2-d whens the next level up? random kens are making an appearance in g2 class :/ but actually i seen some pretty dope ones too

man i forgot how @!**%@# CHEAP Seth is....
i was practicing my gouken yesterday and C.Viper today
i get to seth in 5-7 mins and when i get there it takes 30-50 mins to beat him....
he is so cheap
round 1...which i win 9 out of 10 times...spams dhalsim long low punch, and running shoulder
round 2... spams teleport and ken super uppercut and that pull close(turn black) move
smh.gif
smh.gif

round 3... spams everything.. sonic boom from long range, low punch, teleport slam
any tips? besides block, because he'll teleport to the otherside
i wouldnt mind but its like playing the worst online player plus he gets priority over EVERYTHING... i ex canceled into a super seamlessly and he got me withthe teleport slam to finish me. AARRGGH
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

man i forgot how @!**%@# CHEAP Seth is....
i was practicing my gouken yesterday and C.Viper today
i get to seth in 5-7 mins and when i get there it takes 30-50 mins to beat him....
he is so cheap
round 1...which i win 9 out of 10 times...spams dhalsim long low punch, and running shoulder
round 2... spams teleport and ken super uppercut and that pull close(turn black) move
smh.gif
smh.gif

round 3... spams everything.. sonic boom from long range, low punch, teleport slam
any tips? besides block, because he'll teleport to the otherside
i wouldnt mind but its like playing the worst online player plus he gets priority over EVERYTHING... i ex canceled into a super seamlessly and he got me with the teleport slam to finish me. AARRGGH
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Against the CPU Seth here is what to do.

1. Figure out how to Counter each one of his moves - mainly "teleport next to you" and the "pull close (turn black)"
2. Do not try to punish, if you knock him down - do not get all excited and try to rush him down (you will pay).
3. Once you see the ultra stocked do not jump or u will be skeeted face first onto your tv screen.

G2-E = 2000 pts
G2-D = 3000 pts
G2-C = 5000 pts
G2-B = 7000 pts
G2-A = 10,000 pts
G1-E = 14 or 15k not sure. (highest player I faced in G2 was 13,400)

"Thank you for a gorgeous time" > "Your problem is that you have no rhythm" > "Go home and be a family man"

laugh.gif
A lot of those quotes are great, but Vega's has to be thefunniest.

Back
Top Bottom