STREET FIGHTER 4!

I haven't picked up the sticks to play this game for almost 2 weeks and I can say I'm living stress free
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jdeez42

Gamestop.com got sticks available

Wow. Thanks. GET EM WHILE YOU CAN.. And I rather use the square joystick. You dont have to do alot of movement to do a move.. I like that.

I got the bat top and octo gate from daaznfella, but i went back to the stock.

I prefer the square gate and ball top now.

The square is super precise, you barely have to move the joystick at all unlike the octo

I dont understand why there are scrubbish people in G2.

I feel that by the time u get to G2 your skills should have developed considerably.

everytime i see that the TE sticks are out there, i go DAMMIT and want to go out and look for it and buy it

but i KNOW for a fact that i'll be dissapointed, cuz i've already modded my stick with the same Sanwa parts, so it's like....why do i even want tobother?

i went to arcades tonight *gasps* and played unlimited sf4 at gameworks here in seattle, felt right at home with their cabinet, and in fact their cabinetsucked a bit, the FK button was unresponsive at times, there was a moment where i literally slammed my fist onto it, which actually fixed it lol

got rocked by this crazy good Rufus, he went 28-0 and then left cuz he was bored! hahahah

i took over after that and went 8-0 and did the same, but only cuz they were closing as well.....

.....lets just say i dont mind playing on my xbox one bit...nope not one bit...

finally i got a new ps3 after about 3 months
pimp.gif
anyone want to play sf4 anyone want easy wins in about 1 hour add me kicks23

Just got this game... Getting DEMOLISHED by my brother (He used to play street fighter alot when he was little so he knows how to play well).. He uses Ken, Iuse Ryu. I dont get how to counter/block attacks, how does that work? Can someone explain the defensive aspect of this game to me? Im lost at that part. Alsodo you guys find the joystick or dpad better? (PS3) I can never nail the combo for my Ultra move in time... do I just need practice?

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

Just got this game... Getting DEMOLISHED by my brother (He used to play street fighter alot when he was little so he knows how to play well).. He uses Ken, I use Ryu. I dont get how to counter/block attacks, how does that work? Can someone explain the defensive aspect of this game to me? Im lost at that part. Also do you guys find the joystick or dpad better? (PS3) I can never nail the combo for my Ultra move in time... do I just need practice?
Yes,Practice,Practice,Practice!
Since I play with Ken, Ryu is basically the same person but a great way to beat them is if they're the ones who Hadoken alot then try to master Focus-DashI went through about 10 Hadokens the other day just to get right in a dudes face and bring the pain
pimp.gif

As for the ultras a great build up is jump kick and then when their still leaning back from the kick hit the ultra and DONE

Yesterday was crazy I hit a dude with a straight normal Shoryuken then a flaming Shoryuken then knocked him into a Super and then topped it off with the Ultra
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Son, did not touch me and left the game early

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Just got this game... Getting DEMOLISHED by my brother (He used to play street fighter alot when he was little so he knows how to play well).. He uses Ken, I use Ryu. I dont get how to counter/block attacks, how does that work? Can someone explain the defensive aspect of this game to me? Im lost at that part. Also do you guys find the joystick or dpad better? (PS3) I can never nail the combo for my Ultra move in time... do I just need practice?
Since I play with Ken, Ryu is basically the same person but a great way to beat them is if they're the ones who Hadoken alot then try to master EX-Dash I went through about 10 Hadokens the other day just to get right in a dudes face and bring the pain
pimp.gif

As for the ultras a great build up is jump kick and then when their still leaning back from the kick hit the ultra and DONE
See, thats what I mean.... whats EX Dash?
laugh.gif
I know NOTHINGabout that sorta part of the game.

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Since I play with Ken, Ryu is basically the same person but a great way to beat them is if they're the ones who Hadoken alot then try to master EX-Dash I went through about 10 Hadokens the other day just to get right in a dudes face and bring the pain
pimp.gif

See, thats what I mean.... whats EX Dash?
laugh.gif
I know NOTHING about that sorta part of the game.
Basically on PS3 it's holding Triangle,Circle where they do the charge up attack and before your char. actually throws the hit push forwardtwice and you'll dash through most projectiles

Yo I just OD'd and got the bundle on the Gameshark website for $200... my girl is going to go haywire on my behind...

Oh man she's going to be tight that I spent this much money on a freaking controller...

Question for you guys.
DOES THE GRADING THAT YOU GET WHEN YOU WIN MATTER TO YOU??

OFFENSE- A
DEFENSE- A
TECHNIQUE- A

Reason I ask is because most of the time my grading is
A
C
C

Or
A
B
C

But when someone beats me (and they do the same move over and over) they get
E
E
C
or something high..

SO DOES IT MATTER TO YOU?

Originally Posted by djaward

Question for you guys.
DOES THE GRADING THAT YOU GET WHEN YOU WIN MATTER TO YOU??

OFFENSE- A
DEFENSE- A
TECHNIQUE- A

Reason I ask is because most of the time my grading is
A
C
C

Or
A
B
C

But when someone beats me (and they do the same move over and over) they get
E
E
C
or something high..

SO DOES IT MATTER TO YOU?

not really but when someone beats u I think it shows only your grade not theirs (on your screen if playin someone online). basically the EEC would be yourgrade for the match (I think) if u lose

Back
Top Bottom