STREET FIGHTER 4!

Originally Posted by daaznfella

everytime i see that the TE sticks are out there, i go DAMMIT and want to go out and look for it and buy it

but i KNOW for a fact that i'll be dissapointed, cuz i've already modded my stick with the same Sanwa parts, so it's like....why do i even want to bother?

i went to arcades tonight *gasps* and played unlimited sf4 at gameworks here in seattle, felt right at home with their cabinet, and in fact their cabinet sucked a bit, the FK button was unresponsive at times, there was a moment where i literally slammed my fist onto it, which actually fixed it lol

got rocked by this crazy good Rufus, he went 28-0 and then left cuz he was bored! hahahah

i took over after that and went 8-0 and did the same, but only cuz they were closing as well.....

.....lets just say i dont mind playing on my xbox one bit...nope not one bit...
yo +#$?! seattle gameworks has unlimited sfiv free play? is that only on thursday nights or wut?? i used to play third strike for free on thursnights after i got off work at adidas,hopefully they have free play for SFIV, ill be there n smash the competition
pimp.gif

update on ps3 tournament?ey robot626 did they find a replacement for me yet?if not i can play you now
glasses.gif

So im guessing Ryu is the new Ken huh?

I swear every other fight is a Ryu in Championship Mode

Its gotten to the point where its not even fun to fight him anymore

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Ive pretty much come to accept that the ONLY characters im ever gonna fight against from now on are Ryu, Sagat, Zangief, and Blanka
tired.gif

Originally Posted by aJ232Kb8

update on ps3 tournament?ey robot626 did they find a replacement for me yet?if not i can play you now
glasses.gif

yeah ill play you, but i dont think the ps3 tourney poppin' ill be on tomorrow i didnt bring my ps3 to my parents house.

I don't know how I'm going to hide my TE stick from my chick...

Damn she's going to be so tight I spent $210 on that bundle... and she could have gotten me a brand new 80GB PS3 for $250 from someone we know... he soldthe 9 he had though so don't ask...

Eh I don't think that I want it like that anymore now because I was busting fools up the other day with Sagat with the regular Xbox controller...

I hate how some dudes play online though...

Originally Posted by TheHavik

Ive pretty much come to accept that the ONLY characters im ever gonna fight against from now on are Ryu, Sagat, Zangief, and Blanka
tired.gif

QFT. I rarely see any other character anymore, when i first got to G2 i fought damn near every character but now its just.................
smh.gif

G2 is definatley just ryus and kens for me. And its gotten boring; so now its back to ranked matches where i find the variety of characters. that or now i justwait for fellow nters to post their psn names and add them and fight them

psn: itschrislee

Originally Posted by ICantJumpMAN67

I think we should just re-do the ps3 tourny; it is pretty redonkulous its still not over
Boost got banned and it all went downhill from there. Like I said before I'm up for a tourney but only if it's gonna be over in 2-3 days.All this "you have until the end of the week to play your match" type stuff ain't for me lol

I am thinking about selling this game.. DOA3 > SFIV as far as replay value and fun factor... for me at least. I played this game hardcorelike the first 3 weeks or so I got it. Then, occassionally when my homey came through... but now, it's just collecting dust. NBA 2k9 has like the ultimatereplay value... Anyone else tired of this game, and the lack of specials and moves that were inserted?

Capcom vs SNK 2 > This.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by ICantJumpMAN67

I think we should just re-do the ps3 tourny; it is pretty redonkulous its still not over
Boost got banned and it all went downhill from there. Like I said before I'm up for a tourney but only if it's gonna be over in 2-3 days. All this "you have until the end of the week to play your match" type stuff ain't for me lol
yeah that's ridiculous. i played my first round match like 2 days after brackets were made, and never got to play my second round match.

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

I am thinking about selling this game.. DOA3 > SFIV as far as replay value and fun factor... for me at least. I played this game hardcore like the first 3 weeks or so I got it. Then, occassionally when my homey came through... but now, it's just collecting dust. NBA 2k9 has like the ultimate replay value... Anyone else tired of this game, and the lack of specials and moves that were inserted?

Capcom vs SNK 2 > This.

Nal this game has endless replay value for me so far. U must have been using boring characters as your main. Main a non-shoto player and i swear thepossibilities are endless

i think capcom 'does' need to add some characters in a download pack. dee jay, charlie, adon, make it happen capcom! if i could alternate between sagatand adon... oh man.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

i think capcom 'does' need to add some characters in a download pack. dee jay, charlie, adon, make it happen capcom! if i could alternate between sagat and adon... oh man.

i miss that dude
ohwell.gif
capcom make it happen
smokin.gif

I am thinking about selling this game.. DOA3 > SFIV as far as replay value and fun factor... for me at least. I played this game hardcore like the first 3 weeks or so I got it. Then, occassionally when my homey came through... but now, it's just collecting dust. NBA 2k9 has like the ultimate replay value... Anyone else tired of this game, and the lack of specials and moves that were inserted?

Capcom vs SNK 2 > This.

Nal this game has endless replay value for me so far. U must have been using boring characters as your main. Main a non-shoto player and i swear the possibilities are endless
Maybe. I use Fei Long, Zangief and that's bout it. I know how to use Ryu and Ken like the back of my hand, but I don't pick them.

Capcom vs SNK 2 > This.

Nal this game has endless replay value for me so far. U must have been using boring characters as your main. Main a non-shoto player and i swear the possibilities are endless
Maybe. I use Fei Long, Zangief and that's bout it. I know how to use Ryu and Ken like the back of my hand, but I don't pick them.

yea i see what u mean when picking Fei and Gief, they dont have any moves thats why u have gotten bored of the game. Try learning other characters. Ive beenmaining Abel since March (i never play as anyone else, he is the only character i play as and i mean that literally) and i havent gotten bored of this gameyet. Try maining Abel or a charge character. Have u played championship mode yet?

Back
Top Bottom