STREET FIGHTER 4!

Going to the local gamestop to pick my copy up. I hope that my 8-way gate would have gotten here by today but oh well. I guess I have to mod my TE sticktomorrow when it arrives.

Just got a call from gamestop. I called my store, they have the games but no arcade stick. AND HE DOESNT KNOW WHEN THEY GONNA RECEIVE IT.. I want the arcadestick more than the game.

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

Originally Posted by NCTwin

rhythm, any word¿

Are you getting it for ps3 or 360¿
Both.
embarassed.gif

I'ma hit you up later today after I put in a couple of phone calls.

Cool. Add me on the ps3. I won't have the game yet(you know why) but maybe we could get down on the remix. You get an extra ps3 copy you can throw it myway.
laugh.gif
PSN: NCtwin

Originally Posted by schaefmp

I am dying here at work. Dont get off until 5. Im going to skip dropping off my dry cleaning and run home. If youre in Philly on 76 around rush hour, WATCH OUT. A black cadillac CTS is going to be driving on the shoulder at 120 mph going towards Philly. Im itching to play this as soon as I walk in the door.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dgk3188

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

aaaand because of the Red Rings of Death...I won't be getting this game for quite some time now.
im on the same boat
ohwell.gif

just sent my xbox out yesterday. who knows when i'll have it back
simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg
X-BOWNED.

dumb %@# crapbox360 owners
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

Originally Posted by dgk3188

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

aaaand because of the Red Rings of Death...I won't be getting this game for quite some time now.
im on the same boat
ohwell.gif

just sent my xbox out yesterday. who knows when i'll have it back
simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg
X-BOWNED.

dumb %@# crapbox360 owners
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Damn that has to be like the worst feeling in the world
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This is why I own both systems
pimp.gif

are the special joystick pads worth it, or would it be fine just using the regular 360 controller?

If any of you guys live in VA by Pentagon City Mall, Gamestop is selling SFIV already. They even gave me a headband thing that only dudes who reserve it aresuppose to get.

dammit i took my reservation money back cus im low on doe but left 5 bucks in and the dudes at gamestop said they hold my copy till friday sweet
pimp.gif
i get paid on thursday so ima go get it then hehehe i even stole the streetfighter 4 strategy guide
pimp.gif
but for now im st4hdremix...who would havethought that all these years even when i was young i wanted to pick ken and ryu trying to pull off those hodukets and im a beast with ZANGEFF supplexs allday
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

dammit i took my reservation money back cus im low on doe but left 5 bucks in and the dudes at gamestop said they hold my copy till friday sweet
pimp.gif
i get paid on thursday so ima go get it then hehehe i even stole the street fighter 4 strategy guide
pimp.gif
but for now im st4hdremix...who would have thought that all these years even when i was young i wanted to pick ken and ryu trying to pull off those hodukets and im a beast with ZANGEFF supplexs all day
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My gamestop isn't releasing/getting them until tommorrow they say. It's whatever but I did cop a Fightpad so I'm happy.

Originally Posted by kidjustice19

what the hell???? I thought everyone said it comes out on wed?

That's what bestbuy told me. So I went to to gamestop next door and got it. I saw 3 other people buy it as well.

official release date is 17, but gamestop sucks... they said that they had to ship it to them first then they could ship them out... bunch of idiots!! thenwhat's the point of pre ordering if you get it later?

got mine today from gs!! kinda dissappointed w/ the collectors editions ryu figure... pretty craptastic haha probably wont watch the anime for a while thoughholla atcha boy if anybody want to catch a beat down psn: rowbot626

when do games ever sell out entirely?

hope this is not the case for a sf game. will roll over to game stop and see whats up or best buy

they told me they weren't getting a lot of copies of the game, so pre order was a lot better.. but it's a small gamestop where i live so you might...

Back
Top Bottom