STREET FIGHTER 4!

i looked at the last couple of pages and didnt see anything about this but....

would you guys be interested in playing in a NT Street Fighter tournament?
do you think i can get 32 players, for 360?

i would set it up similarly to the Madden tournaments that i make ... im actually terrible in street fighter and mortal kombat, but i think it would be funto have.
heres an example of my work lol http://niketalk.com/topic/146593?page=1http://niketalk.com/topic/146593?page=1 also for those interested, tournament 9 will go up tomorrow at11pm

I'd be down for the tourny
pimp.gif

So here's my SFIV story. Had to duck out of work at 10 to go check out my local EB. They said they wouldn't sell any copies right now, because they areholding for pre-orders. Dude said come back later in the afternoon we're getting 10 to sell to non pre-orders.

I just went at 1:30, UPS just got done dropping off some boxes. I wait around for 15 minutes, so they can open the UPS boxes. After the boxes have been openthe manager said they only received 3 they could sell to non pre-orders, so I lucked out. Anyways just wanted to share with dudes who couldn't get it todaycall back your EBs or Gamecrazy later in the day. 2nd shipment FTW!!!

Only thing that sucks is I have to work til 5 (also found out might be getting laid off July 1st. CA state workers FTMFL!!) then go to school until 9.Anxiously waiting for this day to be dunzo!!!

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

dont even try a damn tourny cuz COD never worked
roll.gif
i pulled off over 10 madden tournaments and a league on NT, if there are enough people interested... i can pull it off

I just got the game ...for online network ....if i play in " players match " none of my stats or wins will be recorded right ? only ranked matchedwill earn you stats and battle points ?

just got back home with it... (iphone pic right quick)

the manager was nice enough to give me a headband

i had the controller a week ago, i tested it with soul calibur, very fluid

29mkr9k.jpg

i wish i could give yall a review on the fightpad, but i dont have sf4 yet. still waiting for my gamestop to get it in.

markman or anyone in the know. with these fight pads, what setting are you supposed to have the DPAD set to when playing? does it make a difference if its onLS or DP?

^
no doubt.

i think the pad is a great alternative for casual gamers or hardcores who want to pull the moves off with ease. the stick seems like a bit much unless you areinto the fighting game genre predominately. the 360 is probably the worst controller i have never played a fighting game on. the buttons are to small andstiff. and i feel the same way about that d-pad. my fingers burn up on it.

the fight pad seems to be getting better reviews than those sticks, i thought it would be the opposite.

if you can find the pad, copp it. and if you do get it, and find that you don't like it, you can always return it or sell it on eBay, i saw them going for60. they retail for 40. so you have nothing to lose.

Originally Posted by donpoppa

Originally Posted by rowbot626

does anybody know how to turn off letting people online fight me when im playing a regular game?(if this makes sense lol) i checked out all the options and nothing! these weak foos online keep challenging me and i just want to unlock the secret characters
frown.gif
i dont have the game but sign off xbl if you on xbox
No, there is an actual option without having to sign off PSN (he has a PS3), I forgot where it is but check out the SRK forums.

i don't know why it's showing the rose video, it's the link from the video review...

oh well. just click on the video review on the right.

Originally Posted by 84jordan03

i looked at the last couple of pages and didnt see anything about this but....

would you guys be interested in playing in a NT Street Fighter tournament?
do you think i can get 32 players, for 360?

i would set it up similarly to the Madden tournaments that i make ... im actually terrible in street fighter and mortal kombat, but i think it would be fun to have.
heres an example of my work lol http://niketalk.com/topic/146593?page=1http://niketalk.com/topic/146593?page=1http://niketalk.com/topic/146593?page=1 also for those interested, tournament 9 will go up tomorrow at 11pm
yea id be down

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY..... just got the game. had to beat an old lady with a stick to get it. went to best buy after class - DIDN"TRECEIVE IT. went to game crazy - DIDN"T receive it. went to game stop, DIDNT RECEIVE IT. luckily i went to another game stop 30 mins away and they hadtons of copies..

time to lay some !+% whoopins tonight with boxer. ill streak you all.

got mines on hold just waiting to pick it up
pimp.gif
cant wait to put the hurting on boost ..gotta shuthim up real quick
wink.gif

-bdis-

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by donpoppa

rowbot626 wrote:

does anybody know how to turn off letting people online fight me when im playing a regular game?(if this makes sense lol) i checked out all the options and
nothing! these weak foos online keep challenging me and i just want to unlock the secret characters
frown.gif
i dont have the game but sign off xbl if you on xbox
No, there is an actual option without having to sign off PSN (he has a PS3), I forgot where it is but check out the SRK forums.

hit R1 on the main menu to edit those options.

Easy swoop for me without a reservation.

I can do without the Collector's Edition.

Just walked into the local gamestop, picked up and left.

Holla at me if ya'll want to get served.

PSN: Flowsomuch

^^^

Chun(g)-Li Pad looking good.

Glad I changed my mind from getting a Blanka pad, after seeing user pics of the Blanka one all washed out and dark green. Hardly see any watermark caligraphyblack spotted details.

Still no shipping confirm mails on anything for me though.

TE Stick from store.videogamecentral.com
Game CE from Amazon
Pad from Amazon

How does one pull off a 3 button super with one of those pads. I had the original 6 button Genesis controller like the pads shown and while you can easily pushtwo buttons, pressing three seems almost impossible without removing one hand from the controller.

Originally Posted by Guppetto

How does one pull off a 3 button super with one of those pads. I had the original 6 button Genesis controller like the pads shown and while you can easily push two buttons, pressing three seems almost impossible without removing one hand from the controller.
Hold it with just your left hand on D-PAD

Right hand straight up over the pad like an arcade 6 button set up.

Not exactly like stick but at least you're learning to lay your right hand correct enough and can hit 2 and 3 buttons at the same time easily.
Which you'll need for EX moves and now 3P or 3K Ultras.

gd luck playing with a pad if u playing 3rd strike or sfiv on pad. it's impossible to execute all the mechanics 110% like u can on a stick.

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

gd luck playing with a pad if u playing 3rd strike or sfiv on pad. it's impossible to execute all the mechanics 110% like u can on a stick.

word

Back
Top Bottom