STREET FIGHTER 4!

^word. i wasnt expecting to come close against blanka. i was going to switch to bison, but said screw it. may as well try to win with gief.

good games.

updated bracket.
166jbyp.jpg

Originally Posted by Stargalaqtic

Im on right now just playing a few games anyone wanna play hit me up St4rgalaqtic

GGs man. Judging by the matches I've played with both you and aaznfella, I think it'll be pretty close. I think you can take him if you use onecharacter in particular, but if you don't use him, I think he'll take it.

Good luck to both of you!

btw xbox tourny should be done by sat for you PS3 folks

and penny, dont leak nothing foooooooooooooooooooo! lol, i look forward to our match on weds star

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

WHY DO I KEEP LOSING GP? i was ranked 32, with 4434 and now im down to 3220.. WHAT THE HELL... capcom u *+%%+# up big time.

Originally Posted by The Minister

^ i think boost said right after the 360 one ends.
This.

I haven't forgot yall, I'm just letting the Xbox dudes complete the tournament. I already made and finished the brackets. Ill post it up if yall want.

i am losing gp as well

turned on the ps3 and it said my last match was incomplete ( wth? )

then I realize a few hundred gp gone..

I think they diluted the points for g2 new comers.

3000gp is a g2-d now.

PS3 bug... XBL is not losing GP.. confirmed on SRK forums from what I remember reading..

I was almost @ G2 last night but shorty came over and i had to turn off the xbox

yea i lost like 300 pts too, goin to g2 and theres still runners and turtles...amazing

i love the player matches

psn: itschrislee

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by The Minister

^ i think boost said right after the 360 one ends.
This.

I haven't forgot yall, I'm just letting the Xbox dudes complete the tournament. I already made and finished the brackets. Ill post it up if yall want.
boost when you can post them thanks

yo murk, stop crying after your @#% whoopings dude. damn man, poor sportsmanship. you lost, get over it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

yo murk, stop crying after your @#% whoopings dude. damn man, poor sportsmanship. you lost, get over it.
laugh.gif
don't worry about it ama just leave it until the tourney comes where you wont run am not even mad atcha
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
don't worry about it ama just leave it until the tourney comes where you wont run am not even mad atcha
smokin.gif
laugh.gif
dude, it didn't even make sense. when i was next to you i'd throw you or tiger uppercut. i'd keep you away with tiger knee andshots. that's not running, that's called playing street fighter with sagat.
laugh.gif

i'll see you in the tourney.
nerd.gif

lol anyone check the top replay in rankings? dude perfected a gen with SETH TWICE. that seth was dope.

the top 2nd replay was a dan winning
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom