STREET FIGHTER 4!

Originally Posted by syxth element

Originally Posted by The Minister

who ever wanted to start a 360 tourney im down. im on right now GT: robgva703
Same here..

Btw, I dunno why my XBL get d/c'ing me yesterday.. We had some good matches but my Rog still sucks (i'm dro on XBL).. I was
smh.gif
at that one match against your abel. I thought the EX hurricane would connect more but you got me at the end
its all good. my abel sucks too. but i love when people throw out fireballs when ables got his ultra. best feeling in the game is when someonetries to kill you with chip damage from a fire ball and my ultra goes right through it.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I'm trying to learn ken right now since i never really play with him because everyone does but i said F it.

Originally Posted by Frijolero

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

the blocking and auto look in this game is horribe. How the %%+# can ryu do TWO shoryukens FAST AS HELL, after i block the first one that !%## is unacceptable. stupid 360 controller.
man the same %*%% be happening to me. Its not appreciated how the shoryuken has priority over EVERYTHING. I dont know what the developers were thinking with that idea

It's all a matter of timing, try punishing with a combo that begins with a poke (light/medium kick or punch) you can also grab.
Nope the tiger knee wont come out fast enough, and the shoryuken has priority over the damn grab what the %%%% MAN

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

the blocking and auto look in this game is horribe. How the %%+# can ryu do TWO shoryukens FAST AS HELL, after i block the first one that !%## is unacceptable. stupid 360 controller.
Me and Ravage been saying this along couple pages back. I don't even do crossups when I play against Ryu/Ken.

anyone wanna play? ill be home this weekend since im at college now. I wanna see how i stand against others.

xbox gt: skip2mywu

Originally Posted by sKip2myWu7

anyone wanna play? ill be home this weekend since im at college now. I wanna see how i stand against others.

gt:skip2mywu

going on right now my GT - catchfade209 so don't reject the request.

2u9na13.jpg

• Bracket Updated!
  • PushTonKey, you have a replacement, "LaceLocka". His PSN is located in the bracket.
  • Still looking for more subs, PM me.
  • Everybody else, play your matches!

Originally Posted by ISHTHEDUDE

these akuma players are really pissing me off with those air fireballs and running away. Any solutions?i usually use balrog or bison

i main balrog and i have no problems with akuma. i've beaten probably 30 in a row now. if he runs and throws fireballs and jumping fireballs do your bestto get closer to him. i tend to use my headbutt thru the fireballs and once i get close enough i turn punch thru the fireballs. once close enough try to combohim by using your low jab. i also tend to throw akumas a lot too. once you learn the trick to beatin akumas it will be very hard to lose against one becausethey all play the same.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

2u9na13.jpg

• Bracket Updated!
  • PushTonKey, you have a replacement, "LaceLocka". His PSN is located in the bracket.
  • Still looking for more subs, PM me.
  • Everybody else, play your matches!
i pm'd u the other day i need in on the tourney

Originally Posted by ISHTHEDUDE

these akuma players are really pissing me off with those air fireballs and running away. Any solutions?i usually use balrog or bison
its actually easy as hell to beat Akuma with a Balrog. His regular headbutt goes through all projectiles and if you rush an Akuma with hisstraight dash, upper, etc. they can't run from you. Akuma takes way too much damage

sorry for the double post, but I use Gen and i have trouble with M. Bisons. and those are the only people i've been having trouble with. any good M. Bisons(G2+) on the 360 please add me. I'm trying to eliminate that dilemma...and in turn you'll learn how to fight against Gen hehe

XBL tag - fantasticvol2

so right now i'm playing infernoz rage the #1 player on xbox live in a player match hes using balrog and i beat him with e honda twice in a row. he justswitched up to sagat though.

dude must have cheated to get his points cuz hes garbage. my dude sd tekkens alot better than him(pause)

i ended up beating him 4-1.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ikari XD

starting to doubt this is the case, but are there any other g2 rose players here?

yeah i played 3 of em, one of them is shinkuur, i forgot the name of the others, but they were pretty good. even tho i was playing like %#@% i still managedto beat them because rose is a POS along with every alpha reincarnated character (except gen).

and Ace_r when we gonna play!?!?! i just got off a long set with filthie and the games were too close
laugh.gif
, almost had his viper with rog till he ultra'd me during my cr. jabs. !$*%abel, rog is that man.

Back
Top Bottom