STREET FIGHTER 4!

Just reached G2-B (7000) got my ##* handed to me by a 13500 gen.

It has been proven that all the top ranked players online are scrubs/point boosters.

They just set up the language preference to some weird language that no one uses, then set the match to 30 seconds and 1 round.
That way they can find their dummy account and beat it over and over.

The #1 PS3 player was exposed a couple weeks back as being a rage quitter (disconnect when about to lose)

There were also rumors that because your record is saved on your system, if you disconnect during the medal screen after the match you won't lose points.

Originally Posted by ErickM713

When's the 360 tourney?
nerd.gif
we'll do another one after ps3 is done...

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

Originally Posted by ikari XD

starting to doubt this is the case, but are there any other g2 rose players here?

yeah i played 3 of em, one of them is shinkuur, i forgot the name of the others, but they were pretty good. even tho i was playing like %#@% i still managed to beat them because rose is a POS along with every alpha reincarnated character (except gen).
QFT, but that's beside the point
laugh.gif
i feel like im doingsomething wrong with her, like i'm folding to constant pressure/mixup games too easily since the only good rose on youtube. i dont suppose you remember howthey were getting out of pressure other than ex drill (which also #!!#+#* sucks)?

Originally Posted by The Minister

so right now i'm playing infernoz rage the #1 player on xbox live in a player match hes using balrog and i beat him with e honda twice in a row. he just switched up to sagat though.

dude must have cheated to get his points cuz hes garbage. my dude sd tekkens alot better than him(pause)

i ended up beating him 4-1.
roll.gif
roll.gif
I see you bodied that fool
laugh.gif

But yea man all those top ranked dudes are all boosters. Straight up garbage

Gud match to pushtonkey....geif was bringing that soildness....just barely got the best of him! Who's next? Battosai or Blowmymind? That's whatzup....!

Originally Posted by Tony Goalie

I got my *#! handed by a Gen also i was like
eek.gif
roll.gif

I wasn't even taking the match seriously.

smh.gif
why the fakage on Gen? he's easily my favorite character in the game...somewhat because he's the only charge/directional player in thegame, and plus he confuses everyone and his combos look 10x more impressive lol (even if the damage is miniscule)

starting to doubt this is the case, but are there any other g2 rose players here?

yeah i played 3 of em, one of them is shinkuur, i forgot the name of the others, but they were pretty good. even tho i was playing like %#@% i still managed to beat them because rose is a POS along with every alpha reincarnated character (except gen).
laugh.gif
i feel like im doing something wrong with her, like i'm folding to constant pressure/mixup games too easily since the only good rose on youtube. i dont suppose you remember how they were getting out of pressure other than ex drill (which also #!!#+#* sucks)?

^^ You want to see a rose......come see me then....I'll admit that rose isn't your typical SFIV character....you have to be almost...PYSHIC to win withtha chick....or really good at seeing and punishing patterns of other players! Takes work....but the results are dope. DON'T SLEEP on ROSE vs GOUKI....orROSE vs. Sagat match. ...i

Originally Posted by LaceLocka

laugh.gif
i feel like im doing something wrong with her, like i'm folding to constant pressure/mixup games too easily since the only good rose on youtube. i dont suppose you remember how they were getting out of pressure other than ex drill (which also #!!#+#* sucks)?

^^ You want to see a rose......come see me then....I'll admit that rose isn't your typical SFIV character....you have to be almost...PYSHIC to win with tha chick....or really good at seeing and punishing patterns of other players! Takes work....but the results are dope. DON'T SLEEP on ROSE vs GOUKI....or ROSE vs. Sagat match. ...i
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LaceLocka

laugh.gif

^^ You want to see a rose......come see me then....I'll admit that rose isn't your typical SFIV character....you have to be almost...PYSHIC to win with tha chick....or really good at seeing and punishing patterns of other players! Takes work....but the results are dope. DON'T SLEEP on ROSE vs GOUKI....or ROSE vs. Sagat match. ...i
g3 is crackin huh?
laugh.gif

Yea Rose can Def. be a $++!$ she got A GREAT zoning game good anti air and fierce kick.

Lacelocka i hate your type of Ryu that got like 4 different ways into their ultra i was having problems with my EX HAND during our match for some reason and imade alot of dumb mistakes i usally dont do.

I really need a stick i don't feel safe FADC with my DS3.

=(

im praying he means c.hp. because no one in their right minds would even say her ex soul throw is good antiair
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom