STREET FIGHTER 4!

I would play SF4 a lot more if it had a 4 person lobby room, like in Super Street Fighter HD REMIX . I still love the game to death though .

I would play SF4 a lot more if it had a 4 person lobby room, like in Super Street Fighter HD REMIX . I still love the game to death though .

Man *#@! this game sometimes i swear.

Im tired of these lag battlers who win solely because of the lag and delayed connections.

And if you main Zangief *#@! YOU. Nobody likes or respects you. I dont even understand why people in G1 are even still using Zangief

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Man *#@! this game sometimes i swear.

Im tired of these lag battlers who win solely because of the lag and delayed connections.

And if you main Zangief *#@! YOU. Nobody likes or respects you. I dont even understand why people in G1 are even still using Zangief
wah up Jon
laugh.gif

So.. anyone know any news about the addition of Dee Jay and T. Hawk? There were some rumors that they might be included in the game as downloadable characterssome months ago. Was there any truth to this or was it just b.s.?

dee jay and t-hawk wont be in the game, hopefully they'll be in the next one

and to the dude up there saying you're playing against players with laggy connections....

i only play against dudes with 3 bars and up since there isnt an noticeable lag except a little delay, u should always check before u jump into a game.

arcade is where its at tho
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by aJ232Kb8

Originally Posted by SDTEKKEN

So SRK has posted the official number for SF4... 1,040 players.

Bananas
u still on ps3?i don't see u go online anymore
nerd.gif
Yo Im on 360 tearin fools up in Fight Night lol. I stopped playing SF4 like 3 months ago. It was only a casual game for me until Tekken 6 drops.

Live from Evo. Thank God scrubby play is done. Tons of local heroes and flowchart kens thinkin they're nice but gettin smashed like theres no tomorrow.Dreams are being crushed. Online gimmics dont work in live matches
laugh.gif
.Tomorrow is where the real drama happens. West Coast is holdin it down tho!
pimp.gif

Bananas
nerd.gif
Yo Im on 360 tearin fools up in Fight Night lol. I stopped playing SF4 like 3 months ago. It was only a casual game for me until Tekken 6 drops.

Live from Evo. Thank God scrubby play is done. Tons of local heroes and flowchart kens thinkin they're nice but gettin smashed like theres no tomorrow. Dreams are being crushed. Online gimmics dont work in live matches
laugh.gif
. Tomorrow is where the real drama happens. West Coast is holdin it down tho!
pimp.gif
i see that alexman has advanced to the next round
pimp.gif
good%+%%.

someone in that bracket is gonna find a way around those gay !%* crossup flame kicks then it'll be over
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

Bananas
nerd.gif

Live from Evo. Thank God scrubby play is done. Tons of local heroes and flowchart kens thinkin they're nice but gettin smashed like theres no tomorrow. Dreams are being crushed. Online gimmics dont work in live matches
laugh.gif
. Tomorrow is where the real drama happens. West Coast is holdin it down tho!
pimp.gif
i see that alexman has advanced to the next round
pimp.gif
good %+%%.

someone in that bracket is gonna find a way around those gay !%* crossup flame kicks then it'll be over
laugh.gif
Haha yea he did good. He probably was in the hardest bracket for pool play. Valle,Gootecks, a top norcal player and some strong east coast heads.He got put in losers by Valle.. real close matches tho.

LETS GO WEST COAST!

does anyone have the hori ex2? how is it? i'm a noob when it comes to fight sticks but i'm in desperate need of one right now because the xboxcontroller is unbearable. can someone school me one time? i'm not very good with electronics either so i'm not really tryin to switch parts out and allthat stuff
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom