STREET FIGHTER 4!

jwong is annoying and ugly as hell, but he gets the respect for pulling out balrog. i honestly think if he used rog instead of abel during the first match hewould've won, since rog is one of ryu's worst matches and justin played it well.

also im glad gootecks didnt make top 8 since he is mad overrated in my opinion.

oh yeah, to those dudes who went to evo, how much was your budget??? did u share rooms?

im gonna register for next year and need to know how much i gotta bring, planning to bring at least a G....

i was competing so the Rio gave discounts for rooms. It was $89 a night which isnt bad considering if you booked through the Rio website it was $310 a nightfor that weekend. I didnt gamble this vegas trip but my cousin and I found some ill local spots where we met some local chics and kicked it. We got on theguestlist @ Voodoo so no cover there and ended Sat. day night a some party inside a hotel room @ The Artisan. Id say for gas, room, drinks, and food I spentless than $200. Which is a damn good deal for a fun weekend.

Originally Posted by jae oh en

That was nuts. Wong taking that L with Abel in the first game made the boxer run 20 times better
laugh.gif

I think jwong is corny at times, but he gets a
pimp.gif
for pulling out the stars and stripes Apollo creed costume.

I need to take pics of the hotel lobby right now. A never ending sea of geeks who haven't showered all weekend.
laugh.gif
all the folks gambling don't know what the hell is going on.

so you went? PLEASE tell me you beasted on cats with your gief, cuz if you didn't.....either you need to retire that TE stick i saw you post about over atSRK.com or they were really that much better then you? any good dictator players there??? btw got the shrouds, but they're too big....lol, the bottomstraight lines goes WAY over the patent leather, i'd say about an inch or so

just an FYI, most stores are restocked/restocking on TE sticks as we speak, I pulled the trigger too fast from a friend and now i have two and need to let goof one, brand new of course, lmk if you guys wanna help out a fellow sf4 head....

anybody feel like playing tonight? i'm def. down to give my TE stick a work out, lately i've been playing TvC on the wii, after learning about howfreakin easy it is to softmod that thing....oh the joy of bootlegs...
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

TE stick/games, whatever sf4 related, PM me, IM me, i'm sure to show you a good time
roll.gif
lol

Originally Posted by Jeuce

i was competing so the Rio gave discounts for rooms. It was $89 a night which isnt bad considering if you booked through the Rio website it was $310 a night for that weekend. I didnt gamble this vegas trip but my cousin and I found some ill local spots where we met some local chics and kicked it. We got on the guestlist @ Voodoo so no cover there and ended Sat. day night a some party inside a hotel room @ The Artisan. Id say for gas, room, drinks, and food I spent less than $200. Which is a damn good deal for a fun weekend.
what game did u compete in?

u gotta be $#$#!@@! me spending less than 200.. did u split the room with ur buddies??

[h2]Limited edition Mad Catz SFIV controllers available at Comic-Con[/h2]
by JC Fletcher
Do you want to be the envy of all your fighting game opponents without actually having to be any good at fighting games? Mad Catz has createda set of exclusive Street Fighter IV controllers, to be available only at the San DiegoComic-Con (July 23-26) in limited numbers (500 FightPads each for PlayStation 3 and Xbox, and 250 Tournament Edition FightSticks for each console).

Both controllers feature a color scheme and artwork inspired by Sagat -- the art appears to represent his trademark scar. The FightStick features new detailslike Hadouken arrow diagrams on the joystick dust cover. It'll sell for $179.99 at the show, and for significantly more later on eBay. The FightPads willbe available for $49.99
from joystiq

Originally Posted by Jeuce

nerd.gif
damn im going to be @ Comicon on Thursday too. I think im going to try and cop.
....you should try to get me one too....then i'll hafta tell both my TE sticks lol.....damn you sf4, i've never spent this much onperipherals....i wish xbox usb stick worked with wii somehow, but now i gotta find a ps2 joystick to use for TvC....

justin was impressive ... his antics are the worst though ... daigo just finds a way no matter the situation ... dude is beyond clutch

Those new TEs are ugly IMO.
OG >
And why white?
Its gonna be a bunch of dudes walking around with dingy-*** sticks.

I started playing with Rufus tonight and he has all kinds of ways to link into his ultra. So far the only ones I have pulled off in matches are jump high kick,HK to ultra, close lK-hk ultra, forward HP ultra in a corner, and I have hit EX messiah>lk FADC Ultra in training.

Anyone have anymore?

Back
Top Bottom