Street Fighter or Mortal Kombat?

b
DRAGON BALL Z BUDOKAI 3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You probably take them Flinstones vitamins. Probably put bananas in ya cereal :stoneface:

I bet you got ya lunch money jacked by the kids you were bullying :stoneface:
dbz > you
yugioh Pokémon> your birth
everything else > you

to answer your question. I like street fighter more I hate having to memorize moves for all the players In mk2 or having to pause to look at them. street fighter just flows out of me idk :lol:

They need to just do the MKvSF thing already :stoneface:

Although MKvKI clearly makes more sense :smh:

SF all the way...
But I would truly be curious for a MK/SF crossover..
I just want to see Akumas' Raging Demon as a Fatality...

Ed and John will never be forgiven for this crap they pulled :stoneface:

7 things wrong with this picture......arent IN the picture :stoneface:

Last edited:
imo.i digged all the characters that mk3 brought but I think mk2 is the best.
didn't umk3 have everybody tho ?

Trilogy was great.

I downloaded that mortal kombat arcade collection a few years back for my ps3.

Would love to have something similar for trilogy. The playstation version had all the characters but the load times sucked whereas with the n64 version you had to put a code in to select motaro and Shao Kahn but couldn't pick goro or kintaro.

If they made a downloadable version of the game without the slow load times and all the characters it would be downloaded on site

Yea SF and MK are too different, it wouldn't work. Although I'd like to see some street fighter fatalities. That would be interesting. :nerd:

Killer instinct does make more sense.

It's been in the talks still is but they don't want SF characters to get killed

As far as movies go that street fighter animated movie from over 10 years ago that came on the anniversary collection disk was the bees knees. Nothing beats that.

I never could complete those ultra combos on ki they were way too complex some up to 80+ hits :lol: that game was nuts

Last edited:
As far as movies go that street fighter animated movie from over 10 years ago that came on the anniversary collection disk was the bees knees. Nothing beats that.

I never could complete those ultra combos on ki they were way too complex some up to 80+ hits :lol: that game was nuts

What? You dyslexic? Orchid ultra was back forward y then back forward x how hard is that? The fired dude (forget his name) was simply spamming forward and x.

Well I just downloaded SSF4AE on my xbox, and I'm a monster with Balrog and Vega, on the other hand I have MK Armageddon, but I don't know how to use anyone but Lu Kang and Bo Raicho... so Street fighter

I grew up playing MK but in this day & age, I prefer SF. Can't wait for Evo2k14 this week! :D. Anybody going? :nerd:

Last edited:
MK is way to dark. :lol: They would have to water it down A LOT.

Then there's the question of which fighting engine to use. MKs or SFs? or the New School MK engine.

Honestly, it just won't work. Let's push for killer instinct.

That's true they would have to make it DC university but killer instinct would be better

I grew up playing MK but in this day & age, I prefer SF. Can't wait for Evo2k14 this week!
happy.gif
. Anybody going?
nerd.gif
does capcom have anything lined up

last time I checked they didnt have enough money to start a new game

thats why its a different version of SFIV on the shelves every month 

that game came out in 2009 and they still selling yall different version of it

till this day 
roll.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
till this day :rofl: :smh:  
There is a rumor of a new Darkstalkers game...
But I seriously doubt it will ever see the light of day..
Lol..

till this day :rofl: :smh:  
There is a rumor of a new Darkstalkers game...
But I seriously doubt it will ever see the light of day..
Lol..

Maaaaan the last Darkstalkers game I had was probably on Playstation in 97 :lol:

Liu Kang is one of the cheapest video game characters ever. He was unstoppable in MK trilogy
laugh.gif
. They made his moves entirely too easy and convenient, it got to a point where I was so nice that my friend banned me from picking him.
mean.gif
 His low fireball beats out almost everything (projectile wise) . Jade is a cheating *** ***** too
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom