STREET FIGHTER

yeah it doesn't help when capcom hardly updates its Capcom Cup website. Must be DLC to see the updates :smh:

lame, my friend has a Spider man varient team and I get bopped :smh: but he uses ironFist with the DragonFist assist or Jill w/ Arrow Kick

Madcatz reveal Street Fighter V Range of Products!

Continuing with our award winning tournament grade arcade sticks, we have the Street Fighter V Arcade FightStick Tournament Edition S+ (TE-S+) and Street Fighter V Arcade FightStick Tournament Edition 2+ (TE2+). We listened to the feedback from the gaming community that really fell in love with the original Tournament Edition FightSticks, so we decided to bring it back in form of the TE-S+. Why the plus? We’re adding L3 and R3 buttons, full touch panel compatibility (gesture and button press) along with a refined case for a new generation of Street Fighter. Similarly, we’re doing the same with the TE2, which will also have the additional button and touch panel functionality built in. - See more at: http://madcatz.com/street-fighter-v-arcade-fightstick/#sthash.Q5Px24sM.dpuf
Our entire range of Street Fighter V products are available for pre-order NOW. Make sure you’re ready for the big fight in mid-February when Street Fighter V launches on PlayStation 4. For more information and product details, please visit madcatz.com/StreetFighterV.

We’ll be talking a lot more about the Street Fighter V range of products at this weekend’s PlayStation Experience. We’ll be showing it off at the event and on the live streams, so make sure you check us out! We’ve embedded the live streams below. You don’t want to miss a thing!
- See more at:

http://madcatz.com/street-fighter-v-arcade-fightstick/#sthash.Q5Px24sM.dpuf
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B018AW408C/viglink20241-20/
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B018AW405K/viglink20241-20/

Love the features but the price is too much for me.

Inflation? They both look good. Markman and company definitely delivered the goods on the PS3/Xbox line.

Just going to rock out with the Horii PS4 and a Xbox madcatz fight pad for V. Though I do prefer a good arcade stick.

lately ive been thinkin about switching from the controller and going to the joystick for streetfighter games.

I cant help but think that the joystick/acrade layout gives players an edge over those who use controllers bc the buttons are all laid out in front of you.

my only issue is learning how to execute the directional inputs correctly. seems like itd be a pain in the @55 @ first...

At first it is.
Im not sure with SF but with Tekken i went from controller to stick. Took getting used to but i got so much better from. Was about a good week learning curveto know the directions well.

Last edited:
only a WEEK?! lol

I know its gonna take me MUCH longer than that. lol

ive heard you pretty much gotta learn how to play all over again.

been playin SF for 20 years. mostly on controllers.

gonna be a pain to hafta learn a new way of playing but if it makes execution better, im all for it...

When i say directions i meant the forward back down stuff lol. I was in no sense great in a week. But got use to inputs a bit better.

Tekken i feel isalso a bit easier. But i could be bias because i played when I was living in korea and tekken 5 and 6 were highly popular there. So thats all i played from 2010 to 2015

LOL@ a week to learn stick, tell that to Wolfkrone and Snakeyez.

Two completely different feelings, I remember it was difficult for me going from American mas joysticks/buttons to Japanese
sticks/buttons. I had to re-learn combos and timings, back in 08 when SF4 dropped and everybody was hyped off the TE sticks.

I bought that damn TE fight stick for 360 and used it for 1 round and stopped :rolleyes :stoneface: :smh:

About to try to bump it on eBay see what I can get or sell it locally on craigslist.

WTF was I thinking.

i still remember going to the arcade in the mall playing Marvel children of the atom on the sticks.

that was the last capcom game my brother consistently beat me in. he use to get colossus, go in to the invincible mode and start whooppin my but.

berserker barrage was not cutting through him

lately ive been thinkin about switching from the controller and going to the joystick for streetfighter games.

I cant help but think that the joystick/acrade layout gives players an edge over those who use controllers bc the buttons are all laid out in front of you.

my only issue is learning how to execute the directional inputs correctly. seems like itd be a pain in the @55 @ first...

Apparently some inputs are easier on pad according to some players.
Snakeeyes said do the Zangief inputs are easier on pad.

All I know is I've wanted a stick ever since I couldn't even do rocket punch into super in MVC3 on the PS3 pad.

The only pad I've been able to use well was the Vita because it has nice clicky buttons and a s tier D pad.

I love playing on fightsticks, I modded an SE and put in an octagon plate. Blocking was the hardest to get used to

No its actually tommarow
Well guess I'll be catching the replay since it'll be Monday morning here.

Don't really have a favorite. Glad to see Knuckledu, Die, Strider, J.Wong and Snakeyez representing the USA. Wish Ricky and PRBalrog would've made it. Definitely more of an international flavor this year. Love it.

Didn't realise Japan is 17 hours ahead of PT.

Capcom Fighters Twitch archives are not free so you might have to wait for them to upload it to their channel if you want to watch it spoiler free.

It starts at 6:30pm in the UK which is great for me unlike EVO which usually runs into the morning because of Smash.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom