STREET FIGHTER

Kazunoko wins it all! Daigo 2nd, Xian 3rd, and Poonko 4th

:rofl: where the hell is DAIGO AT?

Last edited:
Daigo can't win the big one anymore :smh:

Fang is unique, looks nice and cheesy. A male Hsien-Ko. Capcom is mad lazy for that.

Curious on what's happened to Sagat in this story.

Thank you for the memories SF4!

I conked out after winner's finals

Kazunoko has had Daigo's number recently.
Beat him 7-0 in Topanga even though Daigo won the Topanga league overall.

Anyone else and Daigo would have taken it.

Really happy with Xian's clutch play to make it to winner's finals. He looked out of it so many times but his Gen did the work with no Elena in sight.

He's going to be strong in SFV.
SFIV is far from over though.I definitely think we'll see it at EVO.

That was a tournament of killers. For Daigo to get second is a testament to his play and consistency.

The last few years has had Momochi, Xian, Infiltration, etc dominating the player field.

Good ish to Kaz. He pretty much steam rolled everyone.

And I'm looking forward to V and other games taking over the scene. I'm sick of IV seriously especially after playing V which seems to play like older SFs.

Finally watched the Fang vid...
Move set looks strangely like Hsien Ko..
Think I'm getting the season pass just for Ibuki and Juri[emoji]128526[/emoji]

More Satsui No Hado. And Ken getting wrecked by Dictator. I ordered SFV for Steam and am getting a new laptop since I won't have access to my PS4.

so is sagat really not making his way onto V?

just got a good look @ bisons stage and noticed the shadowloo mt. rushmore in the background (which was a pretty dope idea BTW) and saw that FANG replaced sagat.

wonder if hes not gonna make the roster OR if they've changed his storyline to make him a "good guy".

purely speculation...

I had a similar thought.
Sagat always struck me as the one who wasn't truly evil.

Vega and Balrog on the other hand :lol:
Psychos

In the comic Sagat trains with Dhalsim to find inner peace and eventually learns to forgive Ryu.
Sagat will be in it but just not the first season of DLC. He's too popular of a character.

Daigo can't win the big one anymore :smh:

Fang is unique, looks nice and cheesy. A male Hsien-Ko. Capcom is mad lazy for that.

Curious on what's happened to Sagat in this story.

Thank you for the memories SF4!

In the comic Sagat trains with Dhalsim to find inner peace and eventually learns to forgive Ryu.
Sagat will be in it but just not the first season of DLC. He's too popular of a character.

Probably why his tag partner was dhalsim in SFxT

Did you guys ever read that Ryu Manga published in Japan? It was pretty bad *****.

Can't stand the Udon comics lol. I can't understand why Capcom allows their artwork in their games when they have such a great stable of artists.

Gootecks is clearly a virgin...

Rainbow has been looking amazing in the new builds but I've been itching to get my hands back on Karin. I'm hoping Balrog is one of the first DLC characters to release for the season pass

Street Fighter 5's beta #3 hits on December 18th at midnight PST, will have casual match option

At Capcom Cup 2015 this past weekend,. Street Fighter executive producer Yoshinori Ono confirmed that Street Fighter 5's third beta test would be going live on December 18th. Today, Peter "Combofiend" Rosas over on Capcom Unity has shared some more information.

Beta participants can expect to being playing at 12:01 a.m. PST / 8:01 a.m. GMT) on December 18th until 10 p.m. PST / 6 a.m. GMT on December 20th.

Previous beta phases have included a ranked match option and a training mode that allowed players to hone their skills in between bouts. This time, the Street Fighter 5 beta will come equipped with a couple of new options.

• Ranked Match - Fight for glory and status in high stakes matches!

• Casual Match - Enjoy more casual matches without pressure.

• Training - Improve your skills against a training dummy with a variety of options and settings.

• Capcom Fighters Network (CFN) - Check out the latest leaderboard rankings, search for replays, and rivals.

• Battle Setting - Customize your character profile and button configuration, among other options.

• Options - Manage the screen and sound settings.

The casual match option seems to imply that we'll be able to play with friends, but whether that means locally or via an online invite is unclear. This could also mean a mode that works like ranked, but with no points on the line.

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2015/...h-midnight-pst-will-have-casual-match-option/

Combofiend and Mike Ross give us our first game play glimpse of F.A.N.G in Street Fighter 5

ltjsuj.gif

:rofl:

Looks much better than in the announcement trailer and annoying as hell :lol:

Last edited:
Take the poison[emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
Showcasing Fang and the irony of the commentators shirt=genius [emoji]128557[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom