STREET FIGHTER

"I can't stop the circus!" LMAO! Can't stand F.A.N.G already. I'm loving Birdie though!

F.A.N.G seems interesting,at 1st I said he doesn't seem like "street fighter" character but after some gameplay he doesn't look bad.
Does he do more damage when the opponent is in the poison state?

Brehs im really contemplating getting a ps4 just for this lol

Back in 08 I bought a Xbox360 just for SF4 plus we had the first cab in the nation, so the arcade scene was back in action.
I already have a PC, but the best comp will prob be on PS4, so looks like I'm buying one. :smh:

F.A.N.G seems interesting,at 1st I said he doesn't seem like "street fighter" character but after some gameplay he doesn't look bad.
Does he do more damage when the opponent is in the poison state?

From what they said in the video, the poison just drains your life slowly until you hit him which takes you out of the poison state.

Back in 08 I bought a Xbox360 just for SF4 plus we had the first cab in the nation, so the arcade scene was back in action.
I already have a PC, but the best comp will prob be on PS4, so looks like I'm buying one. :smh:

Treat yourself :lol:

FavoriteSameCapybara.gif

Not to talk you out of buying a PS4, but this game will be cross play so Scene segregation shouldn't be a problem

Not to talk you out of buying a PS4, but this game will be cross play so Scene segregation shouldn't be a problem

O damn didn't even know that!!, wonder if TE sticks from previous systems work on PC? Only thing I will need is a Hori stick
or the cheapest last gen PS4 stick.

:rofl: @ddouble

Last edited:
hI59IlC.gif

AKUMA IN TEKKEN 7 :wow: :wow: :wow:

Looks so good!

The dream is not dead. TxSF is going to be so good if it's like this.

Last edited:
I heard cross play is very laggy? Granted, I think it was pertaining to tekken 7.

Last edited:
I heard cross play is very laggy? Granted, I think it was pertaining to tekken 7.

In most games you can switch it off if you want so you only play console players or PC players.

SFxT had cross play between Vita and PS3 and that worked well on a good connection.
Rocket League is another game with cross-play and it works well.

I'm still concerned about how the fireball game will work but, Akuma looks good maybe their is hope for this

I'm still concerned about how the fireball game will work but, Akuma looks good maybe their is hope for this

Sidestep.

If you rewatch the trailer they had Heihachi do it. Or just look at the pic above where Akuma does the fireball.

In most games you can switch it off if you want so you only play console players or PC players.

SFxT had cross play between Vita and PS3 and that worked well on a good connection.
Rocket League is another game with cross-play and it works well.

Didn't know. Thanks for breaking that down.

roll.gif
Dude's name is Help Me

laugh.gif
"Man his shoes are no good" @ the Japanese guy in Uggs

Last edited:
Why is Hugo doing intros[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

akuma in the tekken world world looks pretty damn dope.

will say this tho... when I first imagined street fighter characters in the tekken world, I THOUGHT they were gonna tekkenize em. meaning make them execute their moves the same way tekken characters do. I was imagining the chain based combo fighting style that pretty much is tekken just done with SF characters.

I was DEF lookin forward to seeing that. Just wanted to see a more realistic take on the SF characters. i understand it woulda been a **** ton of work to reinvent the wheel and create new move sets for all of them but still.

the route they chose doesn't seem BAD @ all its just not what I thought it was gonna be. that's all my fault I suppose. lol

Back
Top Bottom