STREET FIGHTER

picked up a tournament stick a few days ago and have been gettin HANDLED online
laugh.gif

Gotta keep practicing with the stick more
smile.gif

Is anyone else having trouble when searching for ranked matches when using the quick match? I'll find one match and when I search for another I'll get three or four results of "none found".

Originally Posted by SithLord22

Is anyone else having trouble when searching for ranked matches when using the quick match? I'll find one match and when I search for another I'll get three or four results of "none found".
me 2, i just do arcade mode and turn on the fight request i get like 2 fights a round

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

I've been learning Juri in Training Mode lately. She's pretty fun to use. Her Ultra II is hard to combo into, though.

if you're trying to connect it form a EX, make sure you do it asap, i've said it once and i'll say it again, Juri=fun as hell to use, but requires so much work to get that W....

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by SithLord22

me 2, i just do arcade mode and turn on the fight request i get like 2 fights a round
yea i don't use that quick feature, just set up your own match, or do the custom search, pretty good turnaround

just came from a tourny from some homies, got 1st, 3rd, then 1st in the last tourny....damn the game is stressful when playing people in person in a serious match lol

a grand spanking 19$....lol

it was 1$ buy ins for the first two, and the last one was 5$, but only like 6 people did the last one, and money went to 1st and 2nd....

....i went and bought dinner for me and my wifey lol, got smacked by a t hawk though...i came back and slapped him around 6 straight rounds hahahhahah

^ where in seattle was this tourney? theres this dojo down in bellevue where there r lots of sf heads meeting up to play, they got a few head to head consoles and monitors set up. thinking about going next weekend.

Yeah I'm still hot garbage. I did okay with Adon but other than that this game aint for me

I'm murkin' with Ibuki and I've yet to scratch the surface of her full potential.

And once I get a fightstick.
pimp.gif

Got it for 2.79 from game stop. I traded CALL OF DUTY 2 and another game. Any games traded in towards SSF4 gets an extra 30% credit. Ended up paying $2 bucks and some change.. Been extremely busy though. I have yet to open my copy.

I'm 80% sure I'lll murk anyone on here sans ning.

PSN: fatexd2. Tell me if your from NT so I don't deny you.  West coasters only, I usually only play green bar, but sometimes yellow runs ok too

does/did this happen to anyone else?

usually on mw2 my bars are at green 3...

but this has been happening since last night i cant get into the network section but i can do ranked matches via arcade mode...but after i win or loose i have to choose to go back to arcade mode or main menu i choose arcade mode and it won't move so i quit game and ive lost all my player points i had 700+ just yesterday and now im down to 0

Been practicing. I think I might actually buy this after I pay my tuition. but so far I'm pretty legit with Adon.
Just got another xbl 12 months too so add me and we can play whenever I pick it up
Mr Wes256

Back
Top Bottom