STREET FIGHTER

^ He's slower like almost every character (well, the ones I have tried) and the obvious new ultra.~

Originally Posted by QuKtIc

^ He's slower like almost every character (well, the ones I have tried) and the obvious new ultra.~

What about damage? Mainly his Shoryuken? More or less the same?

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Originally Posted by simpliSD

^press up twice then press 3 kicks button(s)

Doesn't seem to be working

Are you using a controller? If so, just set LP+MP+HP to one button and then just mash up, up and the one button. It's the easiest ultra to perform IMO

smh.gif
he is just jumping around and punching
smh.gif

I know what you talking about. You doing Challenge, right? I had trouble with that, too. Keep pushing up and L1 repeatedly. He'll do it, eventually.

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

man I can't get him to do it
smh.gif
i havent tried akuma out yet, but if you're having trouble doing it from a stand still, i imagine focus attack dash cancelling into it works. 

meaning - hold focus attack/ mp + mk...then dash...then during the dash animation put in the command for the ultra. it should come out when you reach the end of the dash.

LimitedRetroOG I believe he's weaker. I think everyone got a cut in almost everything across the board.~

i know kens SRK got a lot better.

some general ken buffs from the developers blog...
-- Now tell us about the adjustments for Ken.

Okada:
If we compare Ken and Ryu from SFIV, what stands out the most is that I feel Ken has a lot of potential, and can do a lot of tricky/sneaky moves, such as the kara throw and other techniques. So we wanted to keep that aspect of Ken in place while making our general adjustments. Also, Ken has a lot of kick moves for rush down, so we've made his heel kick stronger. Using this move, following into other stuff is more fun. We also adjusted Ken's Shoryuken. Since a while ago, Ryu's staple has been the Hadouken, and Ken the Shoryuken. But in the previous title, Ryu's Shoryuken was fairly safe and strong, so people often said to us that Ken wasn't the Shoryuken character he was supposed to be in IV. So this time, we've reduced the interval on the jab version, making it easier to use. Now its easier to do combos with Shoryuken as the main, and its a very versatile move.

-- What point would you recommend about his new ultra, Guren Senpyuu Kyaku?

Okada:
Guren Senpyuu Kyaku is great at a range where your opponent's attacks are just out of reach, in order to control ground space. It's got great rush power, and is also good for chip damage. So I recommend it for the big finish.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Soo, they nerfed Ryu and beefed Ken...
well, what kind of improvements do you think they could have given ryu on top of what he had in SF4....without completely throwing the balance of the game out the window? it was pretty obvious that ryu had way more to work with in SF4 than ken did. i'm glad they attempted to balance it out.

edit- couldn't tell if that was a complaint or not. so i apologize if i misread it. somewhat off topic, but it's weird they took out the trade DP > ultra that ryu and sagat had to balance the game.....but dudley is able to do it just fine. weird design decision.

i just bought it from amazon for 41 something, and it comes with 10 dollar credit towards a new game, if anyone is patient for shipping and all...imma try Guile since i saw a few awesome vids

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

nobody want it with my sagat?

IMO Sagat is still beast. Not as much as he was in SF4, but still a beast.. Angry scar > Tiger uppercut and it's a wrap..

Game is pretty fun, I'm pretty much playing it nonstop when I'm not busy.

Btw Ibuki is gonna be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
with her mix up game once I fully figure it out

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

i'm MIA for a min ... i did order but if i turn it on ... i'll be done ...

looking forward to the crazy combos people come up with after the first couple of weeks
we've got unfinished business (II)

I've played with ken all night for online matches ranked...small things I've noticed is there is less chip damageif they block a ultra

Ken still strong and faster imo, but one thing I noticed is when I do hurricane kick sometimes he'll just spin once and stop,this happens about. 10% of the time the other times he does the full 360 3 hits...what am I doing wrong or right? Lol...I went 18-15 with ken tonight

Add me! Let's get some team matches going

Is the Tekken 6 wireless joystick any good? it's the only thing i have to play with, but wondering if i should invest in a better one or not

Back
Top Bottom