STREET FIGHTER

It's worth it. This was my second year. I just wish Marvel has another year. (eyesemoji)

All I want is for Mago to win an evo man... with Sagat.

Dude is long overdue and was one of the firsts to be giving Daigo that work in SF4 when everyone thought Daigo was untouchable.

I didn't play that or DBFZ but from what I hear about Infinite, it's really looking good but controls will take some getting used to.

I don't know man. I just want to do swag combos with Mags and Doom.

Added it to E3 as one thing I need to go to at least once.

Punk is young so he got time. I was happy Tokido won after all these years.

Also everyone in top 8 had a different character and Punk also used Nash so 9 in total

I was planning on going next year.

Just got done watching ALL of Evo SFV, man, what a tournament! It was crazy. Well know player getting bopped in pools, Moke coming out of nowhere with a crazy Rashid and the commentary was solid. Congrats to Tokido! Punk will be back though, he's got time. I was hoping he'd close that out and take it this year though. Where was Snake Eyez?

Abigail is looking nuts. Definitely a character you have to zone

For the record, I hope he's as cheap as cheap gets in this game, lol.

What joystick do you guys use? I have a Madcatz TE2+ SFV edition that I've bought some time ago and hardly used. When firing up the game again I noticed the start button doesn't work while playing a computer match. Shouldn't it pause the game So I can adjust button config?

Abigail in Final Fight was always my favorite looking boss character next to Damnd and Sodom. His model in SFV is so ridiculous. Smh.

Someone during barfights said snake eyes didn't make it out of pools.
Also I hate James commentary :smh:
Punk's commentary>>> :lol: :nthat:
Wow. I'm telling EVO had a lot of blowups in pools this year. Guys from EVERYWHERE showed up with no names and were pushing and beating really good players early. I like that. Makes the scene really competitive. James is solid in my book, only commentary that I didn't care for was Zhi. I just don't like him and he's made a lot of really outrageous racist remarks on stream that weren't cool. They had a woman from the Smash do some early commentary with James on SFV and I thought she was okay too.

The damage is there and he has some good stuff. That command grab is crazy.

Not only is the gameplay looking extremely exciting (Spider-Man's level 3!!!) but Haggar wasn't on the leak list!

Yea the original leak roster got superseeded by this and looks to be correct so far so I can't wait for Venom.

That trailer got me hyped. Spider-Man and Gamora's level 3 :wow:

Wow. I'm telling EVO had a lot of blowups in pools this year. Guys from EVERYWHERE showed up with no names and were pushing and beating really good players early. I like that. Makes the scene really competitive. James is solid in my book, only commentary that I didn't care for was Zhi. I just don't like him and he's made a lot of really outrageous racist remarks on stream that weren't cool. They had a woman from the Smash do some early commentary with James on SFV and I thought she was okay too.

The damage is there and he has some good stuff. That command grab is crazy.

Street fighter 5 is so easy to play thats why. They really dumbed it down and mvc infinite looks to be the same way

Street fighter 5 is so easy to play thats why. They really dumbed it down and mvc infinite looks to be the same way

Same guys on top in SFIV are the same ones on top in SFV and how does MVC:I look dumbed down?

Last edited:
Anyone on right now? youngj00 is mny ID. Let's run some battle lounge. I'm a scrub just trying to level up.

Same guys on top in SFIV are the same ones on top in SFV and how does MVC:I look dumbed down?

of course they are...i didnt say the game got harder..i said its been DUMBED down MEANING easier for beginners etc to be better. LISTEN.

i played the mvc infinite beta..u can do all combos with one button now. check it out.

More direct feed from SDCC and EVO.

of course they are...i didnt say the game got harder..i said its been DUMBED down MEANING easier for beginners etc to be better. LISTEN.

i played the mvc infinite beta..u can do all combos with one button now. check it out.

Accessible means easier for beginners. Dumbed down just means the game is too easy.

As for Marvel Infinite, you can't do every combo with one button. Mashing square gives you a basic combo into launcher. To be good you need to master better combos in tandem with the tag mechanics. You can even turn off the easy combos which most pros will do. Watch this breakdown which basically shows that it's not dumbed down.

Also, Marvel 3 had the same thing with simple mode alongside the same complaints of people saying it's been dumbed down. Then the game came out and it wasn't an issue.

6d0120b1ea0bf8dc08df8040af4f5b67.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom