STREET FIGHTER

Does anyone know what happened with the player "Unknown" at Evo. Hearing about some embarrassing moment but can't figure out what happened to him.

Edit: Found out what happened. He just got curved by some chick on tape, no big deal. I thought he'd lost in horrible fashion or something.

He definitely took an L :lol:

It happened not once but twice.

IMG_3249.JPG

Picked this up at SDCC for a SF fan.

New video from Max.
This game is looking better and better.
The matches with Captain Marvel and Spiderman. :pimp:

The tagging makes me wonder if the game will get too chaotic but thats Marvel.

OMFG! I can't figure out the Birdie vs Bison matchup at all! This dude Bison can just press all types of buttons and disappear and reappear EVERYWHERE! The EX Devil's Reverse is ridiculous! Yo, seriously, **** Bison!

Yeah Bison is ridiculously hard to fight against for me as well. I've realized that you HAVE to use crush counters to effectively beat Bison

Yeah Bison is ridiculously hard to fight against for me as well. I've realized that you HAVE to use crush counters to effectively beat Bison
Man, I've got to figure out a way to deal with him. That damn knee they gave him is ridiculous too.

Last edited:
As soon as I got my hands on the demo I could tell how deep and somewhat intimidating the fighting system had become. There's literally no way to tell how many OTG's or wall bounces you get and NOTHING is off limits. This game is gonna INSANE in about a year when everyone has a play style figured out

Offline Modes and Features:

Story – puts players at the center of a fierce battle as heroes from both universes come together to stop Ultron Sigma, the combined form of two robotic villains.

Arcade – recreates the classic arcade experience. Keep winning to move forward and confront the final boss in an epic showdown of skills.

Mission – players can do various tutorial missions, or try their hand at advanced character-specific challenges.

Training – set up a training area with various parameters and hone skills to improve fighting abilities.

Vs. Player 2 – go head-to-head against another player locally.

Vs. CPU – play solo against an AI-controlled opponent.

Collection – the Dr. Light Database contains numerous unlockable items, including cut scenes from the story mode, character/stage information, concept artwork and character/stage audio tracks.

Online Modes and Features:

Ranked Match – battle other players online to advance in the rankings.

Casual Match – battle other players online without the results affecting the rankings.

Beginners League – a special league fought between players of Rank 14 or lower.

Lobby – search for or create a lobby where up to 8 players can engage in simultaneous player-vs-player matches.

Rankings – view the rankings of players from all over the world.

Replay Settings – configure replay settings and view replays.

Trailer was hyped!
Some models still need to be worked on but hopefully the day 1 patch fixes it.

All the missing modes from vanilla SFV are here so they learned something at least.

I'm liking how it seems all the bad dudes play a major part and there's even a Civil War side to the story too.

Crazy that mvci is a month a way and it still looks how it looks. sure there are some improvements but still graphics-wise it looks pretty bad.
Still hoping for the best though.

I'm liking the look a lot. I think the look was meant to bring on casual gamers who play the marvel smartphone games but the animations look crazy fluid.

Thew graphics are fine. It's doing better things than UMVC3 like better textures, particle effects and more polygons per character. Higher res too

What's bad IMO are the inconsistent character models. Some characters with some weird proportions or soulless faces.

Animation is great but just ever so slightly stiff for couple characters. I also wish they bumped up the saturation a bit

Particle effects seem to be a hit or miss. Graphics do seem better all around but that about it. I just worry about the fluidity of the game.

:wow::wow::wow::wow:

Soul Stone Infinty Surge might be OP :lol:
Jedah and Dormamu looking sick.
Graphics has also improved too.

Back
Top Bottom