13(R). Bozo7000 - ImSorryMsJackson - DMV
14(R). SamB - samb45 - oregon
15(R). J steezzz - ipl0t25 - Florida
16(R).
R-
R-
R-

Some Comic Con announcements.

More alternative costumes will be created for Super Street Fighter 4, and should be available in the fall time.

Capcom's Yoshinori Ono also made a number of other announcements concerning SSF4. Here's a run down.

• The blank character slots for Super Street Fighter 4's arcade version won't be revealed until the Tokyo Game Show in September.

• Upcoming alternative outfits will be based on past designs. Everyone will be receiving a new costume as well.

• Some of the early designs include: Rufus looking like a giant blueberry from Willy Wonka, Blanka wearing a giant feather cape, Ryu with long dark pants and a torn shirt. Chun li is getting her alpha costume. zangief is getting a cold weather russian outfit.

• Capcom will have official tournaments for SSF4 called Capcom Cup Competitions utilizing Tournament Mode. This was talked about back when they originally announced tournament mode. They started running them in Japan yesterday, but will happen in all regions soon. You can win unique titles from these.

• The 3DS version of SSF4 will be aimed at "getting you out of the house," but further details were not made available.

It was announced today at Comic-Con that an online version of Street Fighter 3 Third Strike is in the works.

Few details were provided beyond that, but here's an image of how the logo currently looks, along with the other details that were revealed.

• It's not coming in the immediate future, Ono said they're going to take their time and do it right.

• Capcom will be adding new features, but they're taking fans' ideas and wishes into account as well.

also SF x tekken.

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Originally Posted by 2sappy

So last night, my buddy and I were playing when some dude hops in our match talkin some hot mess about being better than us and that we couldnt beat his A+ Ryu. He barely beat my friend, and when it came to be my turn, i used my favorite/best character against him, my rank D Dan (i dont play online for points, so all my characters are rank D 
laugh.gif
) . anyway, i worked his ryu like nobodies business. i finished him off withe the super taunt to the ultra combo both rounds for added insult to injury.
pimp.gif

after the round, the dude was in denial, saying things like " i cant believe i lost to dan. i've never lost a match with ryu. this has to be some kind of a joke...", proceeded to curse my friend and i out, and left.
laugh.gif

it feels good to beat arrogant punks.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Haha nice dude
pimp.gif

You play on ps3 or 360? i'd like to fight a good dan to get some practice against him
wink.gif
my psn id is in my sig if you have a ps3.
laugh.gif

and dont think hes my only character either. i got a few tricks up my sleeve.
wink.gif

So last night, my buddy and I were playing when some dude hops in our match talkin some hot mess about being better than us and that we couldnt beat his A+ Ryu. He barely beat my friend, and when it came to be my turn, i used my favorite/best character against him, my rank D Dan (i dont play online for points, so all my characters are rank D 
laugh.gif
) . anyway, i worked his ryu like nobodies business. i finished him off withe the super taunt to the ultra combo both rounds for added insult to injury.
pimp.gif

after the round, the dude was in denial, saying things like " i cant believe i lost to dan. i've never lost a match with ryu. this has to be some kind of a joke...", proceeded to curse my friend and i out, and left.
laugh.gif

it feels good to beat arrogant punks.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Haha nice dude
pimp.gif

You play on ps3 or 360? i'd like to fight a good dan to get some practice against him
wink.gif
my psn id is in my sig if you have a ps3.
laugh.gif

and dont think hes my only character either. i got a few tricks up my sleeve.
wink.gif
Damn my b , didn't even look
laugh.gif

Imma add you  so we can get up
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by THE QBZ

jae you still play wit blank cuz i believe me a nd you fought b4
word. i remember playing you also. i was most likely using zangief though, i never use blanka.

i'll try to get on tonight to add some of yall. if there's enough people on, we can get an endless lobby going or something.

Damn my b , didn't even look
laugh.gif

Imma add you  so we can get up
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

its cool. just make sure you put NT in the request or i'll probably wont add you. i usually dont add random requests.
laugh.gif

i hope my friend is on later so we can have a decent endless room going.
pimp.gif

just sent a gang of you friend requests through xbox.com, hopefully it works.

if there's enough folks on when i get home later, we can try a NT lobby or somethin.

new costumes...
85335e9d4c356803dc5d22d210c5240af49e41c.jpg

3bb25324a0694d1320b14ec476c9b156bf9d2a0.jpg

blanka is really getting some quality alt costumes
eek.gif
laugh.gif

I'll check for my request, I haven't been on for a while but my problem is that this tourney will start and i'm going to miss it
laugh.gif
frown.gif

0963538043e76e29dfc528ec18ead16505b38eb.png

RULES- TAKE 5 SECONDS AND READ THEM
ONCE THE BRACKETS ARE UP - YOU AND THE PERSON YOU ARE MATCHED UP WITH TO PLAY MUST FIGURE OUT A TIME THAT WORKS FOR BOTH OF YOU TO PLAY.  LET'S AIM TO GET THE FIRST ROUND COMPLETED BEFORE THIS UPCOMING WEEKEND IS OVER.
         - You can contact them through posting in the thread or PMing them.
         - If it's been a couple of days and your match has not happened, post in the thread who you were supposed to play. I will put them on blast in the thread title, and we
           will get a reserve ready to go.
- We will be running a 16 man tournament. It will be split into western and eastern conferences to help reduce lag/time diff issues and whatnot.
- Matches will be best of 3 games, so you must win 2 separate games to win your match. The finals that decide 1st-4th place will be best of 5, or first to 3 games.
- The Loser's of the conference finals will play for 3rd and 4th place.
- Winners of each game must keep their same character between games. Losers are allowed to change characters between games. Both players can switch their ultras between games.
- After the match is over, report back to the thread and post who won.
- If a disconnect happens towards the end of a close match, post the situation in here and we can figure something fair out.
- If you flake on your match, you will be put on blast in the thread title with a witty joke and then you'll be replaced by a reserve.

(R) = possible reserve if we only end up running with 12.
R =  reserve if we get the full 16.

XBOX 360 TOURNAMENT SIGN UP
NT SN - GAMERTAG - REGION

1. jae oh en - jae 0h en (with a zero) - norcal
2. TennHouse2 - Flash House - Texas
3. TheStreetDream- ThaStreetDream3-New York
4. jdeez42 - jdeez42 - SoCal
5.Jordanf1end- SneakGame718-New York
6. TheeQuickness - BertOgogo - SoCal
7.The minister - Robgva703 - virginia
8. alljayevryjay - Jerkysmyweaknes - SoCal
9. Havik - ChicagoBully88 - Chicago
10. M4rioL - Mvrio - NorCal
11. crazydav0 - mongooseny23 - NYC
12. rrickrude - rRude
13(R). THE QBZ- THE QBZ - texas
14(R). bombbiggidyphil- bombbiggidyphil
15(R). ThorrocksJs - MRNOTHING23
16.(R) KillItWithFire - sevaeL daeD - west coast
R-
R-
R-

PS3 TOURNAMENT SIGN UP
NT SN - GAMERTAG - REGION

1. NuMba1KiCkrocka - bbc_icecream23 -
2. beast4ya - iESCdeath - florida
3. tetsujin23 - jaydean03 - GA
4.uniquepair- IHEARTCASH - dmv
5.chipsetjed- JedNavea
6.TheNameIsDale - coldshortsPEEPEE - CHI
7.thenkotb - hotpantsP00P00 - chi
8.Im Soooo Hungry - ImSooooHungry - NYC
9.piczon1983 - piczon2008 - DMV
10.DimondJ15 - DiamondJ15 - DMV
11.MarTdiZzle23 - MarTdiZzle - NYC
12.VINTAGEKID1986- FINESSESUPREME86 -  NYC
13(R). Bozo7000 - ImSorryMsJackson - DMV
14(R). SamB - samb45 - oregon
15(R). J steezzz - ipl0t25 - Florida
16(R).  Kong860 - theory8sixty
R- DDRnrgONxtc - Ecchizen
R-
R-

If this tournament goes well, and if yall are interested, we can try to turn this into a mini tournament league where we can keep rankings.  We can set up another tourney immediately after this one wraps up to keep things going. The way it'll work is we give points for tournament results and keep track of them from tourney to tourney. having a higher score can earn you higher seeding for future tourneys or something. seems a little ambitious, but this thread seems the liveliest when there's tourney talk going on. may as well make things as interesting as possible
laugh.gif
anyway - this seems cool as far as points go.
1st- 10 pts
2nd- 8 pts
3rd- 6 pts
4th- 4pts
5-16th- 2pts

READY?

^i could post the brackets for a 12 man tourney right now, but i'm holding off in hopes that we get to 16 for each system. i'm about to head out for a few hours, but i'll try to have the brackets/matchups up before entourage comes on on the west coast
laugh.gif

also hoping that the 3 NT'ers i see on my friends list playing super right now come and put their names down.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by THE QBZ

jae you still play wit blank cuz i believe me a nd you fought b4

you might be talkin about me, ive played you a few times and im pretty sure im the only NT'er that uses Blanka

just got home. i'll try to have the brackets up in the next hour or so. if not then by tomorrow for sure.

Back
Top Bottom