STREET FIGHTER

looks like we're all good to go.

i'll post the brackets up some time tomorrow after putting everything together.

^ read the list posted on this page and on page 1. you are in.

ONCE THE BRACKETS ARE UP - YOU AND THE PERSON YOU ARE MATCHED UP WITH TO PLAY MUST FIGURE OUT A TIME THAT WORKS FOR BOTH OF YOU TO PLAY.  LET'S AIM TO GET THE FIRST ROUND COMPLETED BEFORE THIS UPCOMING WEEKEND IS OVER.
         - You can contact them through posting in the thread or PMing them.
         - If it's been a couple of days and your match has not happened, post in the thread who you were supposed to play. I will put them on blast in the thread title, and we will get a reserve ready to go.

everyone got it? any questions?

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV -
d0225ed4d9627d732a41c958b2aa119c0f78668.jpg

0963538043e76e29dfc528ec18ead16505b38eb.png

We will be running an NT Championship series to determine the Super Street Fighter 4 Kings of NT! We will create a 360 and a PS3 rankings list based on points given for placing in tournaments.  Once one tourney wraps up, we will get another going with different matchups set up right after. Winning a tournament nets you 10 points to your rank status. On the flipside, a first round exit will only net you 2 points. Refer to the Point Guide for points and place info.

Point Guide
1st- 10 pts
2nd- 8 pts
3rd- 6 pts
4th- 4pts
5-8th - 3 pts
9-16th - 2 pts

Once the series wraps up, the #1 and #2 players on the NT ranking list will play in a Grand Final to determine an overall "Best on NT" on each system.  This match will be played as a best of 5 set. The #1 ranked player has to win just ONE best of 5 set to win the match. The #2 ranked player has to win TWO sets in order to knock out the #1. So in other words, #1 has to win 3 games, and #2 has to win 6 games.

If you have already missed the cutoff for the first tourney, don't worry, you can add your name to the reserve list. There will plenty of chances for people to bounce back from an early exit/missed tourney.

Rankings will be posted after the first tourney wraps up.
RULES- TAKE 5 SECONDS AND READ THEM
ONCE THE BRACKETS ARE UP - YOU AND THE PERSON YOU ARE MATCHED UP WITH TO PLAY MUST FIGURE OUT A TIME THAT WORKS FOR BOTH OF YOU TO PLAY.  LET'S AIM TO GET THE FIRST ROUND COMPLETED BEFORE THIS UPCOMING WEEKEND IS OVER.
         - You can contact them through posting in the thread or PMing them.
         - If it's been a couple of days and your match has not happened, post in the thread who you were supposed to play. I will put them on blast in the thread title, and we
           will get a reserve ready to go.
- We will be running a 16 man tournament. It will be split into western and eastern conferences to help reduce lag/time diff issues and whatnot.
- Matches will be best of 3 games, so you must win 2 separate games to win your match. The finals that decide 1st-4th place will be best of 5, or first to 3 games.
- The Loser's of the conference finals will play for 3rd and 4th place.
- Winners of each game must keep their same character between games. Losers are allowed to change characters between games. Both players can switch their ultras between games.
- After the match is over, report back to the thread and post who won.
- If a disconnect happens towards the end of a close match, post the situation in here and we can figure something fair out.
- If you flake on your match, you will be put on blast in the thread title with a witty joke and then you'll be replaced by a reserve.

(R) = possible reserve if we only end up running with 12.
R =  reserve if we get the full 16.

XBOX 360 TOURNAMENT SIGN UP
NT SN - GAMERTAG - REGION

1. jae oh en - jae 0h en (with a zero) - norcal
2. TennHouse2 - Flash House - Texas
3. TheStreetDream- ThaStreetDream3-New York
4. jdeez42 - jdeez42 - SoCal
5.Jordanf1end- SneakGame718-New York
6. TheeQuickness - BertOgogo - SoCal
7.The minister - Robgva703 - virginia
8. alljayevryjay - Jerkysmyweaknes - SoCal
9. Havik - Chicago Bully88 - Chicago
10. M4rioL - Mvrio - NorCal
11. crazydav0 - mongooseny23 - NYC
12. rrickrude - rRude
13(R). THE QBZ- THE QBZ - texas
14(R). bombbiggidyphil- bombbiggidyphil
15(R). ThorrocksJs - MRNOTHING23
16.(R) KillItWithFire - sevaeL daeD - west coast
R-
R-
R-

4839297023_1521bd8fe4_b.jpg

PS3 TOURNAMENT SIGN UP
NT SN - GAMERTAG - REGION

1. NuMba1KiCkrocka - bbc_icecream23 -
2. beast4ya - iESCdeath - florida
3. tetsujin23 - jaydean03 - GA
4.uniquepair- IHEARTCASH - dmv
5.chipsetjed- JedNavea
6.TheNameIsDale - coldshortsPEEPEE - CHI
7.thenkotb - hotpantsP00P00 - chi
8.Im Soooo Hungry - ImSooooHungry - NYC
9.piczon1983 - piczon2008 - DMV
10.DimondJ15 - DiamondJ15 - DMV
11.MarTdiZzle23 - MarTdiZzle - NYC DDRnrgONxtc - Ecchizen
12.VINTAGEKID1986- FINESSESUPREME86 -  NYC
13(R). Bozo7000 - ImSorryMsJackson - DMV
14(R). SamB - samb45 - oregon
15(R). J steezzz - ipl0t25 - Florida
16(R).  Kong860 - theory8sixty
R- iAllan - AF1X420
R- THE SAUNA - IndyStateofMind
R-

4844976412_eaea471866_b.jpg

If this tournament goes well, and if yall are interested, we can try to turn this into a mini tournament league where we can keep rankings.  We can set up another tourney immediately after this one wraps up to keep things going. The way it'll work is we give points for tournament results and keep track of them from tourney to tourney. having a higher score can earn you higher seeding for future tourneys or something. seems a little ambitious, but this thread seems the liveliest when there's tourney talk going on. may as well make things as interesting as possible
laugh.gif
anyway - this seems cool as far as points go.
1st- 10 pts
2nd- 8 pts
3rd- 6 pts
4th- 4pts
5-16th- 2pts

READY?

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Originally Posted by THE QBZ

jae you still play wit blank cuz i believe me a nd you fought b4

you might be talkin about me, ive played you a few times and im pretty sure im the only NT'er that uses Blanka

yea that crazy cross up blanka . i guess we gotta rep from the lonestar state lol

i got my money on the minister ... if i were a betting man ...
laugh.gif

I'm gonna spend the next 2 days practicing in order to play ... haven't play the game since it first dropped
smh.gif
i'm really wack now

To whoever i play ... i'll be able to play wed even / night ... thurs ... evening ... sunday even / night ...

i got my money on the minister ... if i were a betting man ...
laugh.gif

I'm gonna spend the next 2 days practicing in order to play ... haven't play the game since it first dropped
smh.gif
i'm really wack now

To whoever i play ... i'll be able to play wed even / night ... thurs ... evening ... sunday even / night ...

i suppose double elimination would be too complicated to do over a forum huh?
anyone wanna get some endless sessions in? PSN: hotpantsP00P00 (zeros in the P00P00)

Yo jae, is it possible that I dont play hotpantsP00P00 in the first round. were close friends and i play him all the time.

Yo jae, is it possible that I dont play hotpantsP00P00 in the first round. were close friends and i play him all the time.

i know this is not the right thread for this but...
there's no chance on getting a mvc2 or tekken 6 tournament going? nobody is interesting in tekken??

Originally Posted by thenkotb

i suppose double elimination would be too complicated to do over a forum huh?
anyone wanna get some endless sessions in? PSN: hotpantsP00P00 (zeros in the P00P00)
well it sorta is. there will be a match for 3rd and 4th place. but yeah, doing a straight up double elim. would be too much to get done on here as it's hard enough to get 16 people to sign up. maybe if this goes smoother than it has in the past, we can get the next one done with double elimination.

yeah, i figured as much. no problem.

i'm finishing up the 360 bracket now. i should be done with the ps3 one in a few. i'll put them up on the first page and this page when they're done.

^im sure you could start a thread for a mvc2 tourney and get a bunch of people. i doubt you will for tekken though.

Brackets are up. i tried to match it up by region the best i could. some folks didn't list a location so they were thrown in randomly.

the 360 one has the IV in it since it's technically the 4th 360 tournament we've had (i think). It also has the 360 logo in the top right corner.

the PS3 bracket has the PS logo in the top right corner.

Both brackets were posted right underneath the list of people and their GT/PSN ID's. so get in contact with the person you're supposed to play either by posting here or PMing them or by sending them a friend request over live/psn.

let's try to wrap up the first round by this sunday.

also
smh.gif
at them turning into a giant fuzzy mess after uploading it. sorry
laugh.gif

I'm in the DMV, and still don't have power from the storm, but should def have before Sunday.

jae you're gonna have to knock me out i'm leaving for a week of vacation on saturday
damn so I won't be around for the second round anyways if i even win
just put in a reserve for me

^dope. was it close?

DDRnrgONxtc - Ecchizen, you're taking martdizzle's spot. you're playing imsohungry.

rickrude - when can you play?

Back
Top Bottom