STREET FIGHTER

I love the SF franchise but they been milking this game way too long. I guess SF6 is out the window.

Hoping they bring back CVS2 in some way shape or form.

I think we’re long over due for both CVS3 and SNK Vs Capcom Armageddon. On all 3 consoles. Thanks in advance Capcom and SNK.

i just need xmen vs street fighter or marvel super heroes vs street fighter remake

I think had MVC Infinite been just an all Marvel game, it would’ve sold better.

Edit - it would’ve had lower expectations than what an MVC game has.

It's following the same path as older games. It's only been out for three and a half years.

Ultra sf4 has a bigger roster.

We do need another Capcom fighter alongside though.

Ahhhh SF4 when the Shoto's DP's didn't suck. They could have also kept Cody out and put Guy in I remember when Marc Teddy use to put that work in with guy. Shoto's suck so bad in 5 I had to switch to bison.

Akuma is the best shoto in the game hand's down but Ken has best DP -1 on block equals EX DP Use to get a lot of mileage on that when I played Ken in season 1

But Akuma is still godlike, op, stupid broken though, right?
Very much so. I think he’s the best character in the game and you’ll run into a TON of Akumas online back to back.

As for the leak, I love Honda and Poison. Those characters look great. Lucia....ehhh...they should’ve picked someone else. Far too many other characters that people want to just throw her in. I’m praying that there’s MORE to this EVO reveal then just this though. If this is it, people will dump on SFV for all eternity and that will be that. I like SFV, but I completely understand what those that can’t stand it say.

I also still like SFV. I was hoping for more than just 3 new characters. Especially after no updates for months. New game mechanics would of been great.
Good thing i have ~300K FM for these new characters. Not giving you money for that capcom.
Interested in Poison and Honda.

watched the vid E.Honda was meh still looks like its gonna be hard to get in with him. Poison is def the pic of the litter. Lucia was a part of Final fight Franchise apparently

I'm a tekken head to but damn it takes time to learn tekken. 100 plus moves for one character is a very demanding task

I'm a tekken head to but damn it takes time to learn tekken. 100 plus moves for one character is a very demanding task

Yeah man Tekken is rough. Amazing game though.

I pretty much like all fighters but MK and SF are mains and I mess with DBZ and Smash. I had to let games like Tekken, Guilty Gear, and Blazblu go

Last edited:
Yeah man Tekken is rough. Amazing game though.

I pretty much like all fighters but MK and SF are mains and I mess with DBZ and Smash. I had to games like Tekken, Guilty Gear, and Blazblu go
Ain’t played dbfighterz In a min wanna run a few????

EDIT: nvm haven’t renewed my ps+

Balance changes will always be a Capcom Cup announcement since it's at the end of the season. They won't make big mechanical changes mid season.
We might get Oro if some leaks are true. Personally all I want now is Fei Long and Gen but I can't see that happening. If they continue to make new characters like G then I can't complain.

Still though, SFV is here to stay until SF6. Even with all the hype from other games, It still has the second highest entrants at EVO behind Smash. It beat Tekken by a bit and that's the FGC darling at the moment.
DBZ hype only lasted a year.

Akuma is top tier definitely but not broken. Tokido is the only one you see winning tournaments consistently with him. They did Ryu dirty after season 1. Ken as well but he didn't drop as fast and as hard as Ryu.
Season 1 Ken and Ryu were so good to watch as well.

Longer videos uploaded for each character looks even better.
Lucia looks like Omega Ken and could have some dirty setups with her fireball.
It's confirmed Posion has no fireball just a longer whip so her game plan will definitely change.
Honda looks sick, not going to lie.

Am I tripping or do I consistently see jump ins preformed after crush counters in these videos? Is that something that’s real or is that just some crap they’re doing for show in the videos?

Am I tripping or do I consistently see jump ins preformed after crush counters in these videos? Is that something that’s real or is that just some crap they’re doing for show in the videos?

Now You and I both know we been playing this game long enough to know ain’t no way in hell you gonna get a jump in for max damage on a pro off a crush counter you better have that target combo ready. That’s gotta be for show I wish somebody would jump in on me trying that crap and get bodied lol.

Now You and I both know we been playing this game long enough to know ain’t no way in hell you gonna get a jump in for max damage on a pro off a crush counter you better have that target combo ready. That’s gotta be for show I wish somebody would jump in on me trying that crap and get bodied lol.
Lol, I had to ask! I kept seeing the **** over and over again in these videos and it looked like the opponent wasn’t out of the CC spin yet. Crazy ****.

I get the modern graphics, cool animations, counters, triggers and all that jazz but man just give me the original. No combos, no modern graphics, no reversals just good gritty 1v1 action.

36B74073-8958-4855-818E-A79D2F66BA32.jpeg

I get the modern graphics, cool animations, counters, triggers and all that jazz but man just give me the original. No combos, no modern graphics, no reversals just good gritty 1v1 action.

36B74073-8958-4855-818E-A79D2F66BA32.jpeg
Love the OG, but there were combos.

BTW as much as I'm not a fan of playing SFV, I do enjoy watching it once a year during EVO. Going to start my morning watching that and some Tekken action.

Honda is the sole reason I’m buying the pass. Lucia looks fun but bland. Fire kicks? We couldn’t get Fei Long then? And we have enough Final Fight characters, Poison has never been fun to play

Where's Mike Ross to make sense of Honda coming in at season 4. Season 4?!!!

giphy (28).gif

I'm also getting a little tired of all the naked women in SFV. I mean I like poison with the whip and all but Capcom can get more creative than fan service all the time.

Back
Top Bottom