STREET FIGHTER

085E8EC5-CDBB-45D8-8B1B-8633FF9485C1.jpeg

My how times have changed you still have to insert more money after a 10 win streak. Happen to me twice was mopping up and had to pay after a win streak to keep playing.

Someone pressed the button too fast and leaked the EVO announcements for SF5 :smh:

Not as Hyped as when Sagat and G released but I'm happy to see Honda back and Lucia looks good too.
Interested to see how Poison plays. Doesn't look like she has a fireball.

I love the SF franchise but they been milking this game way too long. I guess SF6 is out the window.

Hoping they bring back CVS2 in some way shape or form.

It's following the same path as older games. It's only been out for three and a half years.

Ultra sf4 has a bigger roster.

We do need another Capcom fighter alongside though.

It's following the same path as older games. It's only been out for three and a half years.
I guess when you put it like that it's true. Just something about this game that's not doing it for me and I was hoping for something new. Me and my buddies like playing SF, but as of late been going back to older titles. We wont even bother with SFV anymore (haven't played it since they released Kolin).

Loved SF2, SF3, and SF4, but SFV just feels sluggish and not as tight as the past games in the series.

I guess when you put it like that it's true. Just something about this game that's not doing it for me and I was hoping for something new. Me and my buddies like playing SF, but as of late been going back to older titles. We wont even bother with SFV anymore (haven't played it since they released Kolin).

Loved SF2, SF3, and SF4, but SFV just feels sluggish and not as tight as the past games in the series.

I sold my Xbox and bought a PS4 just to play SFV
Man....let’s i got my live account back
Smh
SFV was rushed that’s that’s why the game feels the way it does
I still play USFIV and 3rd strike

I tried my best to like the game and actually play it but it just isn’t for me, doesn’t feel like street fighter

Back
Top Bottom