STREET FIGHTER

Of all of the actual good players I've played, IG is one of the few I couldn't beat.

This was the last one I saw

1.1 Million damage with no meter required.

Ha. I played this forgetting that I'm on a conference call. I was waiting for someone on the call to say "wenz Mahvel".

Now that you mention it I do remember them saying that some Phoenix Wright tech was found that iheartjustice was using to manipulate the rng on his evidence.

Man I loved me some umvc3. Getting carpel tunnel in my hands just thinking about Magneto unfly combos and Morrigan soulfist loops. :nthat:

Gill announced :pimp:
2nd V-Skills for every character
1 more character to be announced for this season
Contains all customes except the team ones and last chance bosses i believe.

So gill Valentine’s Day or before ? I know the new edition releases 2-14 but will the new characters as well

just found out I can use fightcade on Mac and was able to get my stick to work. been playing 3rd strike every now and then, Jojo's looks interesting but intimidating to get into..

Did he lose that insane meteor shower?
Wish they had gone for the lava background but with all of the followers standing there then leaving.

How they didn't include this in his reveal trailer still beats me.
That would be too OP. :lol:
That move used to get me mad when I used to play against Gill in MUGEN.

SFV is a prequel to SFIII so maybe he's not as OP yet.

So gill Valentine’s Day or before ? I know the new edition releases 2-14 but will the new characters as well

Both Gill and the next character will release with Championship Edition to kick off Season 5.

Next character rumored to be:

1574378447544.png

A lot of people, if not all will be disappointed if it's Seth. I would LOVE it to be Seth.

Been playing more CVS2 with my boys as of late. I know I'm 18 years late, but just last month I found out you could cancel an L2 super (C groove) into any special :lol:. Then I found out about roll cancelling :wow:.

What are the chances a modern port/HD remix of this game comes out?

Gill looks amazing. Wondering how punishable that parry will be.
I believe the next character will be Seth but he’s NOT who I want. I’m praying that it’s either Hugo, Dudley or T. Hawk.

Gill is a waste honestly. I’ve never had the urge to play with him. An SF4 premier character would’ve been more appreciated like C. Viper or Rufus.

Almost positive the 2nd character is Sodom...

Edit: I was wrong.
Gill coming out after Capcom Cup so December 15th or 17th most likely.

Been playing more CVS2 with my boys as of late. I know I'm 18 years late, but just last month I found out you could cancel an L2 super (C groove) into any special :lol:. Then I found out about roll cancelling :wow:.

What are the chances a modern port/HD remix of this game comes out?
More likely after SNK got bought out.
Samsho is out, A new King of Fighters is coming our next year and Terry Bogard is the latest character in Smash so SNK is liking fighting games right now.

Gill is a waste honestly. I’ve never had the urge to play with him. An SF4 premier character would’ve been more appreciated like C. Viper or Rufus.

Almost positive the 2nd character is Sodom...
Sodom makes the most sense since he's only character in the alpha series who's not been in any other game. Everyone else received some love.

Still though someone brought up the point that they think it will be Seth so that you have all the final bosses in the arcade mode.

1574458071776.png

This plus the leaks means its most likely Seth.

I had a dream they put SFV on Xbox. When the Championship edition trailer dropped i thought for sure they would have had a xbox indication on it. Was severely disappointed smh.

Back
Top Bottom