STREET FIGHTER

Alpha 3 is the best, it improves upon 2 in every way.

I feel SF Alpha 2 had more personality (some of the dopest backgrounds in the SF series). I didnt really like the whole ISM system and juggle/tech flip gimmicky stuff in Alpha 3.

I did like that they brought back the different normals at close range and all the characters/backgrounds of A3 upper.

Alpha 2 had better stages, soundtrack, and gameplay to me.

Final Fight, Party Boat, and the Waterfall stages are some of the best ever. Really there are no bad ones in that game.

Alpha 3 is nice, especially if you can get your hands on Alpha 3 Max.

For some reason the older Capcom game usually has the better stages than the later version of the same title. Street Fighter 3: 2nd Impact has nicer stages than 3rd Strike. Also, Capcom vs SNK 1 has better stage design than Capcom vs SNK 2. I think it has something to do with the later versions of those games probably being more rushed.

Street Fighter x Tekken is still my favorite SF game. If the final version of the game came out originally it would have received alot more praise instead of being dropped by everybody.

My favorite is Super Turbo> Turbo> SFIV> SFA2 = SFTS.

The graphics and music were top tier in A2.

SFIV had online play, which was a revolutionary evolution (lol).

Super Turbo got the best footsies, ground game.

Alpha 3 OST is dope, only 3rd Strike might be better...

16140465665904600217930623297199.jpg

16140465902051744432545249338918.jpg

I mean it even comes with rub on Shadowloo tattoos, come on!

1614046650474134512137846972557.jpg

And R. Mika ****.

Street Fighter x Tekken is still my favorite SF game. If the final version of the game came out originally it would have received alot more praise instead of being dropped by everybody.

I wish the game turned out better but man it was bad. Tekken X SF might happen sometime soon.. or not. Maybe someday?
HOW DO YOU PERFORM EX MOVES IN 3rd strike please halp 😩

Use 2 or more punches/kicks when you do a move.

My personal favorite SF games are ST=Ultra4>3S>A3. I like A2 a lot also.

Non mainline SF game favorites are XVSF=MVC2>CVS2>SVC Chaos (trash game but I have fun with it :lol: )

I never was very good at 3rd Strike, but I feel like I could probably beat you since you don't even know how to do EX moves. Can you parry?

They need to make a new sf with the 3rd strike sprites

That would be awesome, which means they ain't ever gonna do it.

Capcom could learn a thing or two from Arc System Works. Their games are 3D now, but they manage to still look beautiful. None of that lifeless ugly crap we see out of too many Street Fighter games these days.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they did... retro looking games are more popular than ever it seems, but the thing is... it takes a lot of work doing HD quality sprites with animation on par with SF3. If they did it with a main line SF though that would be dope and I'm sure it would sell.

Hope kage turns out to be viable after the season 5 buffs. such a dope character.

be nice to see a shoto other than akuma or sakura crack top 8.

That would be awesome, which means they ain't ever gonna do it.

Capcom could learn a thing or two from Arc System Works. Their games are 3D now, but they manage to still look beautiful. None of that lifeless ugly crap we see out of too many Street Fighter games these days.
Not only that, SF characters are so trash in concept. No personality at all. The most generic characters ever. They don’t sell you the characters at all. Outside of the OG 11, which work on legacy alone, the new ones look like ***. GG is a great example of selling a character with visuals and personality. You look at one and make a choice simply on how bad *** they look.

3D characters using their art style could work but they’re just not talented enough to pull it off. Tekken characters look and move beautifully.

I’m a fan of the SNK graphics in both Samurai Shodown and KOF XV.

Also, someone needs to talk to the Streets of Rage IV artists, who did that Garou MOTW 2 art teaser. Those would be some nice 2.5D graphics to use as well.

Back
Top Bottom