STREET FIGHTER

Power Stone would do unbelievably well in this current gaming climate. The levels in Power stone 2 were so ahead of their time. Trying to fight, scheme and traverse a constantly changing stage at the same time is just too much fun

D Double D Double lol at the Morrigan sprites. She literally didn’t get a new sprite until 2008 Tatsunoko vs Capcom. For me I didn’t see her in a new form until 2011 MVC3. You’re right on the separation of gameplay of Rival Schools to Tekken. Good to differentiate yourself.

As for the Power Stone talk, I really think they could make a killing following the Smash formula and targeting that audience specifically. Great stages/hazards, bring back the original characters, but mix other properties in there (DMC, RE, MH, MM, SF, etc), and have some awesome 3rd party guest characters. If they got 25% of the Smash Audience, they’d equal SFV’s sales. Anything higher, would be great. Plus Capcom Cup is kinda lackluster with only SF representing.

That’s actually a good point since it was four players. And mixing in all those Capcom properties might be more versus but cool fan service.

Alex D list represent!

I am almost Gold rank with him though :lol:

man he is awful :lol:

I am training a little with Chun Li :pimp:

it is just so hard to learn one character in this game

CB2E3AD6-3E2A-456D-B436-8655F7D9A2F3.jpeg

finally!

:pimp:

Congrats!

Thanks man. The road has been long :lol:. SFV essentially my first SF and I am a heavy Netherrealm player so learning this game has been crazy difficult. I am pretty sure I am like around the 500 hour mark or so.

I am look forward to learning another character or two. I am picking it up for PC (laptop) so I can potentially have the dojo on the go :nerd:

We really should get lobbies going

Man, it hurts my heart to think where SFV truly should be.
I’ve played SF for years 3rd Strike and SFIV are my absolute favorites

SFV doesn’t feel the same almost unnatural.

I purchased a PS4 just play SFV and I wasn’t feeling it at all. Being a Bison main it’s good to see him get the respect he deserves.

No disrespect - but it seems like a lot of SF fans want every SF to be Third Strike.

Like I mentioned, this is my first SF and I have played since launch and do believe that it has gotten much better. But I don’t have anything to compare it to.

So what is the issue? Is it too technical or?

Is that real? They really need to kill SFV and move on. I know there’s 1 more pack but let that be it

Last edited:
5 isn't too bad. The new update looks pretty good. I've been playing a bit more lately, always down for some matches if anybody still plays

Y’all have seen the plans for SFVI is a new edition every two years, right? They truly plan updates for these games before hand now.

Alpha 2 is the GOAT. After that, I'd go with Alpha 3.

I swear that Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo cpu is such a POS on the Street Fighter 30 Anniversary Collection :lol:

I hate this new Capcom artstyle. I've tried and tried to like SF5. I just can't do it for long because much of the game looks like trash to me.

Alpha 2 is the GOAT. After that, I'd go with Alpha 3.

I swear that Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo cpu is such a POS on the Street Fighter 30 Anniversary Collection :lol:

I hate this new Capcom artstyle. I've tried and tried to like SF5. I just can't do it for long because much of the game looks like trash to me.
Agreed. Look at guilty gear. Every frame of that game is jaw dropping. These PS3 models SF models need to go. They just look bad. They’re serviceable at best. SF3 on the other hand still looks great near 20 years later

Back
Top Bottom