STREET FIGHTER

Really hope the slow motion parts are just for these trailers. It could get annoying real fast if it isn't

Is Guile still in the military with that beard? What’s his motivation post Bison?

He looks like he plays similar to five.
I see a lot of SFV in SF6 so far. Some of the things that Guile was doing come from him using what look like a V-Skill. Even Jamie has that “Drinking Pouch” V-Skill part of his game that they showed us. I like VS and VT from SFV so I’m cool that they kept that in the game so far. Plus, the 3 types of CAs you get based on your level meter sounds good too.

Yea i like how they added all the mechanics from previous games into this one. Parry, focus attack, VS/VT. Its gonna be dope.

They’ve been simplifying fighting games for over a decade at this point. The game looks to have enough mechanics that anyone at any level can have fun playing. I didn’t even like SFV but I’m not worried SF6 will be easy.

The games rhythm is off. I dont see a sf game when i look @ it. Its very nrs like. Im guessing thats a byproduct of the re engine they’ve used this time around.

Im 90% sure the whole reason people in the community are bein given a trial run @ the game this early, is so they can help fine tune some things.

They have plenty of time to iron things out before its release.

Spotted this new T-shirt at Target for $12.99
1E3C6828-9634-4BF0-9A2F-6AFEBE4FC612.jpeg

Anyone tryin to run? sf2-sf5. Puzzle fighter. whatever.

also. is that recent fighting collection any good? Rollback sounds good. Neverending o.sagat's tho :ohwell:

Last edited:
Anyone tryin to run? sf2-sf5. Puzzle fighter. whatever.

also. is that recent fighting collection any good? Rollback sounds good. Neverending o.sagat's tho :ohwell:

Yeah and me on PSN: Ohleo

I can’t remember my Capcom ID but we will figure it out

EDIT: Actually my IDs are

BlairSFMK (PC)
BlairMKSF (PS)

Back
Top Bottom