STREET FIGHTER

niiice lol. Had no answer for the rushdown or a couple of those kick buttons. lmk when you wanna go again

I think it looks dope. The animation is great. The detail is decent.

I feel like this will be a decent update to the series with the single player, possible next level online, cross play, etc. The soundtrack and art style has a Japanese/hiphop influence.

Punk switched to Karin (from Luke) and got sent to loser’s bracket. His Luke was looking dumb strong so I am not sure what the reasoning was. His Karen pretty much got clapped.

Slowly making my way through the top eight. Watched the Grand final, Idom vs Daigo, and Idom vs Tokido. He came so close.

Respect to Kawano.

Lots of dope fighters. Looking forward to seeing the next generation of Tekken, Netherealms, etc.

I've always been more of a Mortal Kombat fan but I've been playing some street fighter on Amazon Luna and I'm not very good. :lol:

20220809_173450.jpg

I keep getting washed by Chun li. :lol:

You can pick up a lot of skills from just watching people play online. The channel below has playlists for many 1 vs. 1 fighting games. Check his playlists.

But yea

Man, 7:15 mark.

My goodness.

(3) Super Street Fighter II X: Grand Master Challenge - _yito2k_ vs CigarBoB FT10 - YouTube

If you're playing against other people, you might be getting matched up with folks who've been playing Street Fighter for more than 20 years. It's gonna be rough. If you're playing the cpu on any old SF game, then that's usually beyond unfair and cheap.

Back
Top Bottom