STREET FIGHTER

Here’s the link to the audio files for the new coming characters with names to moves and all! From what has been deciphered, Lily is T-Hawk as a girl. She has a lot of the names of his moves.

Edit: I had to post a response to the thread because the original poster has cursing in his name and it won’t allow the post to pop up here.

Last edited:
Very industrial folks datamined (looked through the game’s files to locate spoilers or unannounced information like the above about the characters we haven’t seen.

They did the same for SF5 during its Beta. Folks hacked the PC version to obtain the information.

Very industrial folks datamined (looked through the game’s files to locate spoilers or unannounced information like the above about the characters we haven’t seen.

They did the same for SF5 during its Beta. Folks hacked the PC version to obtain the information.

Lame

My first memory of playing street fighter I was about 8 years old at a laundry mat and they had a street fighter 2 arcade and I would try and play it but couldn't do any specials :lol:

I downloaded the beta. I can’t play it. But it allows me view the beginning of the Hub and teases me with the other two modes.

Spun up the Anniversary Collection. Meh. I want the new thing. Hobo Ken.

Mortal Kombat is the only fighting game I play but I'm very excited to try out SF6 when it eventually releases.
It looks like it'll be a tough adaptation though. In MK11 I main Nightwolf and Robocop, so generally mid to long range characters that also emphasize grabbing.

I liked what I seen so far from the SF6 Beta. Playing it on STEAM. The experience has been solid. I’ve been playing on a year old laptop. It runs it at max.

The player is met with the option for World Tour, Battle Hub, etc. You’re only allowed to play in Battle Hub. You create your Battle Hub avatar. There are a lot of customization options. Then you select a server (NA, Asia or Europe). Once you’re in the battle hub, you get to explore the area. There’s a shop where you can buy clothes, shoes, etc. There’s a small area where you can play a retro game like Final Fight. There’s another set of cabinets on the second floor for the extreme battle matches. And lastly, cabinets strewn throughout the first floor for casual matches.

Mainly played with Ryu. But jumped into the training arena with most of the other beta characters except Juri.

But I love the options the characters have. Sort of reminds me of KoF. Ryu has hadoken, Shoryuken, Tatsu, the donkey kick, a denjin charge up, and the electric palm. That’s crazy. All of the characters are like that.

Jaime and Kim are cool as new characters. Luke is ugh Luke. They definitely knocked their designs out of the park. I wasn’t scratching my head like back when I played SF III and saw the new challengers.

Gotta say my SF game is pretty lame. I didn’t play SF V much so definitely got some leveling up to do.

I liked what I seen so far from the SF6 Beta. Playing it on STEAM. The experience has been solid. I’ve been playing on a year old laptop. It runs it at max.

The player is met with the option for World Tour, Battle Hub, etc. You’re only allowed to play in Battle Hub. You create your Battle Hub avatar. There are a lot of customization options. Then you select a server (NA, Asia or Europe). Once you’re in the battle hub, you get to explore the area. There’s a shop where you can buy clothes, shoes, etc. There’s a small area where you can play a retro game like Final Fight. There’s another set of cabinets on the second floor for the extreme battle matches. And lastly, cabinets strewn throughout the first floor for casual matches.

Mainly played with Ryu. But jumped into the training arena with most of the other beta characters except Juri.

But I love the options the characters have. Sort of reminds me of KoF. Ryu has hadoken, Shoryuken, Tatsu, the donkey kick, a denjin charge up, and the electric palm. That’s crazy. All of the characters are like that.

Jaime and Kim are cool as new characters. Luke is ugh Luke. They definitely knocked their designs out of the park. I wasn’t scratching my head like back when I played SF III and saw the new challengers.

Gotta say my SF game is pretty lame. I didn’t play SF V much so definitely got some leveling up to do.
did sf6 feel more like a continuation from sf5 or did it feel like any of the past street fighters?

i felt the transition between sf2, sf3, and sf4 were pretty drastic…

My experience with five isn’t extensive (just the beta and a few plays).

It seems to borrow from each and new wrinkles. Similar combo system to V (four seemed a lil more difficult/strict with the links). Kind of has IV focus attacks. Kind of has III parries. The meter is different and has multiple utilities, defense, offense, etc.

It really feels like they’re trying to make up for the tepid experience V experienced. Online seems dope. The World Tour will probably be better than Alpha 3’s. Gameplay and longevity will probably be the only deciding factor.

Back
Top Bottom