STREET FIGHTER

Who could forget MVC3, which was shortly followed by the seminal UMVC3 two months later lol. Capcom wild. Glad they adopted seasons for V and now.

I hate Luke’s second costume. Just gives off douche bag vibes.

I preloaded the game on my laptop. Ready. Rocking out to training mode and World Tour.

So there isn’t a boss? It’s probably just JP?

It would be cool if they included those cool boss fights like KoF IV (Rugal and Goenitz but in this case new bosses or guests).

ken had been my main since sf2 came out on super nintendo…

i started out with ryu when sf2 was in the arcades. i realized kens shoryuken was better once i got the game on console and ive never really been able to use anyone else. i cant even imagine what it would be like to use a charge character like guile/balrog

Dee Jay is my favorite charge character. Maybe it's because I'm Jamaican, but I can rock with him.

Usually, I learn little things with every character, but my mains will probably be Luke, Cammy, Kimberly, and Juri. I love rushdown characters and Luke reminds me of Kyo in being a short-range powerhouse.

Yea ive never been a charge character main either. Having to hold down or back while doing combos seemed needlessly difficult.

I checked out Deejays command list and the only charge input he needs now is for his fireball so imma try him out this time around.

My main will most likely be Cammy.

I am usually the low tier gawd but this time I am going high tier to see how good I can actually get.

Gonna definitely do all the trials and trainings though.

It’s really not too difficult to hold back or down during a combo. Plus you get so used to it just by playing the charge character that it becomes second nature but I haven’t played a charge character since SSFIV

This is the first SF game where Gief isnt scary at all. Fought my first Gief in Platinum today and i rushed him down with Ryu with ease. I was surprised.

Press forward forward to cancel. I initially thought it was the FADC command but its actually just forward forward.

I think you need to be holding down drive parry for this cancel though?

I am trying to figure how I can do it quicker if that makes any sense.

I think you need to be holding down drive parry for this cancel though?

I am trying to figure how I can do it quicker if that makes any sense.

A raw drive rush you will need to either hold done drive parry and dash forward or press forward then forward + drive parry.

If you are trying to cancel into drive rush from a normal move then you just need to press forward forward after the move.

Back
Top Bottom