STREET FIGHTER

36129BD5-C463-474C-A2A4-B8BDD8B939B4.jpeg

Ed Boon needs to stop trolling and release the MK12 trailer already
At least SF6 is only 2 months away...
Never played a SF game before but since this is coming to Xbox as well, I'll definitely give it a go. Gonna take some time to get used to hold back to block though.

Yeah I hated that. I had a dope main so anytime I tried to hit ranked with secondary I was playing nothing but killers

Well, this thread has been MIA. A new look at some of the extra costumes.

MIA or just DOA (not Tecmo)? I skipped the whole SF5 wave and DLC-associated costs. Hopefully, the costume prices aren't ridiculous.
Ed Boon needs to stop trolling and release the MK12 trailer already
At least SF6 is only 2 months away...
Never played a SF game before but since this is coming to Xbox as well, I'll definitely give it a go. Gonna take some time to get used to hold back to block though.
I played the SF6 Demo finally this past weekend on STEAM. I enjoyed the small slice of SF6 I got.

Loved the short World Tour I got. I'm curious if they still have arcade mode for the cast?

Gameplay is great. I feel like the graphics have improved but there's definitely a last generation feel to them. I also dislike the soundtrack, it's just not catchy melodic enough.

I'm curious to see MK 12. They usually push the boundary on graphics. MK XI was beautiful. Just the animation stinks (unlike SF6). Tekken 6 is definitely the high mark graphics wise for fighters this generation (which isn't really high because this generation is an ish show).

Yeah I hated that. I had a dope main so anytime I tried to hit ranked with secondary I was playing nothing but killers
Same here and people still use their mains in casual mode so there was no real way to get good online with a secondary for me. Lets hope with this new change the matchmaking will work as intended.

I hope you have a blast at EVO. They announced they’d have UMvC3 and I’m sad I’m not able to go and kick it with all the homies coming out the woodwork

Nice bump! New and didn't know there was an SF thread.

Tekken fan tryin to see if this will be the 2D game I actually learn and stick to. So far, I'm on the hype train for 6.

Won't make it, but EVO def gonna be sick. What a big year.

Dunno, I feel like vf5 has the best graphics/animation and I hope we get a vf6 sooner rather than later.

I'm not excited about tekken 8 until I see alisa's trailer.

Dunno, I feel like vf5 has the best graphics/animation and I hope we get a vf6 sooner rather than later.

I'm not excited about tekken 8 until I see alisa's trailer.
I'm not a real Tekken fan. But #8 has me excited.
Virtua Fighter always has the best graphics any time it drops since VF4. Definitely hope VF6 gets announced sooner than later.
This was the case in the past. I thought Sega would drop a part six given its history/fandom in Japan. Numbers two and three were amazing graphics wise back in the day. But Sega is dead.

Ken will probably have a redemption arc in his story if you beat the game with him. I doubt they keep him that way.

His personnel boss fight should be Sam Bankman Fried instead of Ryu though.

Back
Top Bottom