STREET FIGHTER

Help me choose a stick. Same internals. Different design.

The "S" version
105yya1.jpg

Or the Original
2weeulj.jpg

damn, does the reigning SF4 champ not get some NT love via PM or something that you guys were having a tourny??? ....lol

....lmk if there are any missing people/free slots bro!

btw i'm horrible now...there was a point in time....but now....lol

Originally Posted by Im Soooo Hungry

Im Soooo Hungry vs DDRnrgONxtc

Winner: DDRnrgONxtc

GGs, Horrible lag though 
smh.gif
sick.gif

GG yeah there was a real bad lag spike on the 2nd set 1st game, it could've went either way.  I like your alt costume
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by daaznfella

damn, does the reigning SF4 champ not get some NT love via PM or something that you guys were having a tourny??? ....lol

....lmk if there are any missing people/free slots bro!

btw i'm horrible now...there was a point in time....but now....lol
haha i say you should play whoever wins it, and that way you have time to practice

samb defeated me. Dude switched characters and *#+*. I was up 2-0 so he decided to spam, with sagat. "tiger claw" yeah im salty right now.

Originally Posted by piczon1983

Help me choose a stick. Same internals. Different design.

The "S" version
105yya1.jpg

Or the Original
2weeulj.jpg
id go with the original, i played on the s design one and afterwhile the sharp edges start to dig in your skin.

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

samb defeated me. Dude switched characters and *#+*. I was up 2-0 so he decided to spam, with sagat. "tiger claw" yeah im salty right now.

Spammers are easy dude... step yo game up son!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

you were up 2 games to zero? that means you won
laugh.gif
it's only a best of 3 games match(first to two wins/games) in the first round.
Originally Posted by daaznfella

47515b416ade291674389de4296c15c5854037a.jpg

Good game BBC_icecream23. Had to play like that because of online play. Jae oh ne, we played first to 3 (3/5) n seemed coo with it. But if you want you can take the game if you'd like because the connection is trash if I play anyone on the EC . I can't even do reaction DP's and block jump-in RH xx sweep

well ok then
laugh.gif
if both of you are cool with the result, then i can't argue that.

But if you want you can take the game if you'd like because the connection is trash if I play anyone on the EC
word. that's why i asked everyone to list their region/location, so this wouldn't happen.

numba1kickrocka - so you're east coast right?

for future reference, only the 1st-4th place matches are a best of 5/first to 3. everyone should be playing best of 3/first to 2 right now.

^ ok, that's cool. but for the tourney, you are supposed to play chipsetjed, psn = JedNavea

updated ps3 brackets have been posted on pg 1 and 30.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]1ST ROUND MATCHES THAT NEED TO BE COMPLETED. [/color]
XBOX 360
KillItWithFire vs. M4rioL - both of you guys have posted with intentions of playing, so just get that done as soon as both of you can.

PS3
J steezzz vs. beast4ya - looks like we're waiting on beast4ya?

chipsetjed vs. tetsujin23 - VVVV

ddrnrgonxtc vs piczon1983

winner: ddrnrgonxtc

really bad lag though wish it wouldve went more smoothly... gg

PS3 tournament update

piczon2008 VS. DDRnrgONxtc

Winner - DDRnrgONxtc

Good games bro. Anybody else on here getting crazy lag on PSN?

PS3 tournament update

piczon2008 VS. DDRnrgONxtc

Winner - DDRnrgONxtc

Good games bro. Anybody else on here getting crazy lag on PSN?

Back
Top Bottom