STREET FIGHTER

Originally Posted by jae oh en

nobody on NT cares about street fighter.

IT'S ALL ABOUT MAHVEL BABY!

when is that mvc3 event in SF?

btw where's the best place to preorder? amazon has some good deals with some dlc content

you'll all be back! and street Fighter4 will be here waiting!
mad.gif

wep images of hugo on new achievements have popped up, so people are guessing hes gonna be the next to be unlocked

if evil ryu isn't broken hes my new main. they've been taking down all the footage for evil ryu and oni akuma though.

just a few days left until console super is irrelevant.
laugh.gif

safe to assume all of you are jumping ship to marvel?

Originally Posted by jae oh en

just a few days left until console super is irrelevant.
laugh.gif

safe to assume all of you are jumping ship to marvel?

naw everyone will jump to Marvel for a little bit because its new, but eventually itll even back out

word. i prefer the pace of SF to the vs. series games so i'll still be on super a lot.

pretty hyped for marvel though. what's your team looking like right now?

^word. i've been finding the some success with modok/haggar/arthur. they really need to add spectators though.
30t6p3b.gif
those lobby waits. 
anyway. info bump for arcade edition. and still no confirmed release date for consoles.
ohwell.gif

Evil Ryu has been officially unlocked for Super SF 4 Arcade Edition as a playable character.

267150426bd925151e071697916c54ae4f0e2f5.jpg

05b35e364ac8690bdea02a02180aa7990aea9ac.jpg

d4d25804fd60bdef2741a54fea4bb3b89a11352.jpg

856254942d6bfd102b0175a7b4f0069419982dd.jpg

3c835d8d48b16159d93f203a16ba5fd00247148.jpg

pic of evil ryu's other costume. 
18525cb4a767bdae226189f9d6d1d6cc90b43a2.jpg

3DS version is coming out tomorrow. looks pretty good. i'll cop when the 3DS gets a couple price drops.
laugh.gif

ok so let me get this straight another SSFIV is coming out but its arcade edition? or can evil Ryu be downloaded to the SSFIV that was last released?
plz say say yes because I'm not buying another version
laugh.gif
 I already have both SF4 and SSFIV
 plus MVC3...

^ there's super street fighter 4 on ps3 and 360. then there's SSFIV: Arcade Edition. evil ryu is only for the arcade version.

and there's been no announcements on if/when arcade edition is going to release for consoles.

^you probably know more about fei long than i do so i'm not that much of a help. but if you're trying to watch a great(the best) fei long, youtube "mago fei long". from playing against fei long's, i can tell you that crouching HP hurts. forward MK is a great tool when used sparingly. and mashing out fei's dragon punch as you're getting up from a knockdown doesn't work all the time. 
Interesting news today.

a trailer leaked online for the console release of arcade edition. it was on youtube and then taken down because of a copyright claim by capcom. i didn't get a chance to see it, but from reading about it, the trailer stated that the arcade edition upgrade will be DLC, not a disc release. here's what else was announced in the trailer via eventhubs.com:

The video is no longer available, but here's a run down of what was announced in it.

• This will be a DLC (Downloadable Content) release, a disc release was not mentioned.

• The console version will receive a "Supercharged online upgrade."

• The Replay Channel has been enhanced. My Channel now enables you to send your favorite replay data to other players.

• The Elite Channel will let people view plays of players with a PP total of 3,000 or more.

• A Replay Follower will be available, allowing you to track well known players. You can find them via a search.

• Support for additional alternative costumes.

• Character balancing tweaks from the Arcade Edition release.

• The titles you pick are now shown in game, along with BP (Battle Points) and PP (Player Points).

• Versus Battles against regular SSFIV players will also be supported, Capcom states "Get out there and duke it out with the version you like best!"

this sounds
pimp.gif
. JUNE 24TH! MK should keep me occupied until this drops.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom