STREET FIGHTER

stream is up, looks like its a mvc3, tekken and blazblue day. didnt realize it till now but skisonic is a justin wong d%$krider.

Yea jae lost to a geif, I'm still pissed j was way better then him....but on the upside I'm still undefeated in marvel and I don't even play it like that....watch my boy toine who just played on streamvdudes a beast

At a EVO 2011 panel, Capcom's Yoshinori Ono announced that they've begun working on balance changes for Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition.

Capcom USA signed off on the patch and they will be testing balance changes it select locations in arcades in the future.

This will not cost any money, it'll be a free download, when it's released on the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. Ono wants to take his time balancing this, and according to Seth Killian it will be available in the fall or winter time.

Ono said since he's announcing this, he's asking people to please tone down all of the bad language and insults on his Twitter account.

From eventhubs

Another seth nerf on the way.

here's a link to the evo late night suite stream. daigo, mago, tokido are there taking on bets. house, you better roll through and try getting at daigo. or see if chocoblanka wants to run it back
laugh.gif

Minister naw I haven't played him but he's been doing money matches all night so tommarow before too 8 I may sacrafice a 20 to play him and show him what's up....and jae its invite only this year to the salty suite and I Wasent invited lol

it's finals day. up right now is tekken 6. NT's own markman is holding down the commentary.

Here's the schedule for the rest of the day. All times are west coast time.

12:00 PM: Tekken 6 Finals
2:00 PM: Mortal Kombat 9 Finals
3:30 PM: SF3 Third Strike Exhibition
5:00 PM: Marvel Vs Capcom 3 Finals
6:30 PM: Screening, Balrog: Behind the Glory.
7:00 PM: SSF4:AE Finals

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

^ @!%* Marvel, this cluster $$*! is giving me a seizure.

Hurry up so we can get to the main event
pimp.gif
haha for real. that last game to reset the brackets was pretty good though.

damn phoenix took it.
laugh.gif

i guess it's going to be another half hour before AE starts?

Originally Posted by JordanF1end

thank god adam sessler isnt doing commentary this year.

Sessler was turrible.  Markman reppin NT on the podium right not receiving the chants
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

They need to get Chris Hu and Yipes to commentate, they're hilarious. 

Back
Top Bottom