STREET FIGHTER

broke back ken looks ridiculous. they nerfed seths jump back and neutral jump fierce and his teleport
smh.gif

and i got to cancel my preorder at gamestop the hell am i gonna do with finger puppets? jerk it with them?

Can't believe they decreased Sagat's damage output... that is some BS right there.

Seems like Capcom is doing things in favor that would benefit Diago, but to me Mago is a better player... and I know most would say he only beats Daigo because of Sagat's damage power.

I'm going to wait until this game hits the $20 price point before I pick it up though for sure.

^what are you talking about? capcom nerfed every character's damage output all across the board to balance the offense..... sagat and ryu are nerfed the most since DP's dont trade anymore thus promoting more offense and limiting turtling. they're not doin it just for the sake of daigo
laugh.gif

Sagat is overpowered as hell. Notice how 90% of the people in tournaments and online use Sagat.

There'a a video of Momochi putting in work on a Sagat player, but when Momochi was about to win, the Sagat player ended up winning with just a couple hits.
I'd post it, but I can't find it.

i plan on buying my game morning of release at FRY's, not because of any pre order bonuses, but they generally lower their prices on release date games. I think i bought FF13 for 52$...so SSFiv should be like 35$ or so

all you guys with "Mom and pops stores"....Luck-eeeeeeeeee

i'll be on all day on that tuesday though....best believe....

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Can't believe they decreased Sagat's damage output... that is some BS right there.

Seems like Capcom is doing things in favor that would benefit Diago, but to me Mago is a better player... and I know most would say he only beats Daigo because of Sagat's damage power.
they nerfed the hell out of ryu, too. that's def not the case.

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

they nerfed sagat ..
indifferent.gif
... you mean i will have to actually be good to win
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
... not cool
Nah, Sagat's looking better or at least as good as he used to be.
He got angry scar combos and now his standing hard kick can be special canceled
sick.gif
He just cant flat out @*** people over with his ridiculous damage.

Copping on release day. still will probably suck at this game, but whatever. easy for wins for you guys.  

Didn't know they decreased Ryu's damage also... then I guess it's all cool.

Also, to dude saying most online play with Sagat... when I was on playing this game most were using straight Ryu's, Ken, or Akuma.

I always hated playing cheap Blanka's though... always.

the thing about blanka is he's all gimmicks and shenanigans.. he was placed top tier the first few months when the game came out then pple figured how to counter his stupid %!% tricks. just turtle your %!% off and play him from afar... and always be ready to tech throws.  and yeah, like dude said above sagat is still gnna be the best char. in the game, even though his damage is nerfed....

it's gonna be the same fighting sagat cept the matches r lot longer now since damage is decreased.

ayo is the arcade joystick that much better, im thinkin bout gettin it cause sometimes my moves dont translate using the controller

Back
Top Bottom