STREET FIGHTER

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

had it for a few days now. loving the fact that unlocking taunts and colors just happens as you use the character now, nothing tedious.

if you have questions, let me know. and don't ask me how i got it.
Oh Snaps?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by stillmaticshay

thanks to those who gave the info for the site

i ordered him the items he requested which was the il 8 way euro joystick and the obsf-30 buttons, i got him 8, 6 red/blacks and 2 white/blacks

the only other thing we need to know about is how to change the top art work part... HELP!

:smile:
theres lots of youtube videos which inspired me to change mine...basically once u open your fight stick (assuming you have the te) u can just go under the art with a butter knife and it will come right off... also check out tek-innovations.com they can make art work for you and even a lasered plexi glass which is what im gonna do

I don't like how Ultra 1 and Ultra 2 are different commands.
grin.gif

Joint has me hitting the pause menu to check the command list almost every time.

there are like 7 people on my list playing right now, damn you folks with mom and pop stores.

so my friend justin has SSFIV already and has been playing it for a while.  He has his own website too.

It's aight.

Don't really see much of a difference compared to the original (other than more characters.)

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

It's aight.

Don't really see much of a difference compared to the original (other than more characters.)
gameplay isn't supposed to be different.....basically just more characters and better online play (modes).

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

It's aight.

gameplay isn't supposed to be different.....basically just more characters and better online play (modes).

True.

^ Slightly faster (check Dhalsim and Chun-Li, those are the most obvious).

Priorities and size of hitboxes are adjusted (like Bison/Dictator's high kick
smh.gif
).

And the return of wall bounce physics from SF2. 2x more likely of owning... or getting owned.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Nearly forgot about this game...getting too gassed on MVC3 news ...just called my mom and pop they should have it in 30 mins. Nice!

man, anyone know any mom and pops stores in the Seattle area gettin the game early? hella people on my psn list playing it right now..... wanna play it in time for the weekend

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

MvC3 news just ruined this games whole hype
roll.gif
nah, there's just no big fanbase here on NT, everyone plays MW2 on here.

there's tons of threads on shoryuken.com, buncha weird nerds though

I read a couple bad reviews about the Mad Catz arcade stick breaking but I'm testing my luck by coppin' one today.  Still considering just returning it and getting one of those Ryu controllers though.  Any suggestions?

Originally Posted by NYH425

man, anyone know any mom and pops stores in the Seattle area gettin the game early? hella people on my psn list playing it right now..... wanna play it in time for the weekend
man i tried the walmart in renton and target in the landing, no dice, as well as my local 7 11

looks like i'm gonna have to wait until tues

if you hear anything lmk, i'm a 360 guy anyway lol

and rhthym, i'm PRETTY SURE that the game speed is the same, forgot his name, but a SRK.com member timed 10 ryu back jumps between sf4 and super, and said it was identical

lobbies!

looooooobbbbbbbbbbiiiiieeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!

that's what i'm gassed for, getting a few buddies online and sending them back to the end of the line!.....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by daaznfella

lobbies!

looooooobbbbbbbbbbiiiiieeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!

that's what i'm gassed for, getting a few buddies online and sending them back to the end of the line!.....
laugh.gif
same here.....like they did with soul calibur
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom