STREET FIGHTER

Final round announcement is fifth character for ultra.

Forgot about that. Yea nothing for Marvel

Yeah they patched the glitch so you couldn't access that costume :smh:
I would love to get new characters for Marvel. And I'm getting more bored of zoop-zoop than MorriDoom.

What teams are you guys running? I run a defensive Wesker-Ryu-Doom.

My team is SSS. Spencer-Super Skrull-Sentinel. I'm terrible at the game though :lol:
Hopefully that will change when I get a proper stick.

I know they're reusing assets and all but she does look fun to play with. Hopefully they test her well before Ultra drops

Word, word. Yeah man, I'm trying to improve exponentially...have any tips or just practice practice practice?

Think about investing in a stick. Helped me a lot when i got mine a while back. 2 weeks to get used to it but it's worth it

Final round announcement is fifth character for ultra.

Forgot about that. Yea nothing for Marvel

Yeah they patched the glitch so you couldn't access that costume :smh:
I would love to get new characters for Marvel. And I'm getting more bored of zoop-zoop than MorriDoom.

What teams are you guys running? I run a defensive Wesker-Ryu-Doom.

My team is SSS. Spencer-Super Skrull-Sentinel. I'm terrible at the game though :lol:
Hopefully that will change when I get a proper stick.

I have a brand new used for one game Mad Catz Tournament edition fight stick for 360 that I'm going selling.

Matter of fact I bought it and it came with all these other things too some pretty cool Street Fighter stuff.

Will try to find all the accessories it came with and sell it all together.

Let me know if you guys are interested... otherwise I'll try to bump it on craigslist and/or eBay.

Edit - damn 9,999 my next post will be my 10,000th was going to post a collection pic, but haven't gotten around to it :smh:

Well time to see what this 10,000 post forum is all about!

Last edited:
I have a brand new used for one game Mad Catz Tournament edition fight stick for 360 that I'm going selling.

Matter of fact I bought it and it came with all these other things too some pretty cool Street Fighter stuff.

Let me know if you guys are interested... otherwise I'll try to bump it on craigslist and/or eBay.

Edit - damn 9,999 my next post will be my 10,000th was going to post a collection pic, but haven't gotten around to it :smh:

TroyD appreciation thread?

Capcom just trolled us all with Decapre being the 5th character :smh:

I would've preferred juni or juli just to have a character model that at least TRIED to be different from cammy's but this is just lazy :smh: :smh:

I only have a PS3 and can't afford one now but thanks for the heads up.

Capcom just trolled us all with Decapre being the 5th character :smh:

I would've preferred juni or juli just to have a character model that at least TRIED to be different from cammy's but this is just lazy :smh: :smh:

Aside from her looks and a couple of normals she's very different to Cammy.

I understand everyone disappointment though :lol:

Not so much that she looks like camny but that they changed almost nothing to the character model lol. I mean change the stand still animation, change the attack animations, something. Other than that of course she's completely different.

I was almost positive it was gonna be Go Hibiki at one point. Then when they hinted that it was gonna be a female I had high hopes....

:smh: will still buy

Havent played XBOX in a while so hopefully I can get some help.

DIGITAL DOWNLOAD,
Do I need to be up to date and have all street fighters to get the upgrade in June?

How many street fighter 4 versions are there?

Havent played XBOX in a while so hopefully I can get some help.

DIGITAL DOWNLOAD,
Do I need to be up to date and have all street fighters to get the upgrade in June?

How many street fighter 4 versions are there?

Dont think so.

Theres

Street fighter 4
Super street fighter 4
Super street fighter 4 arcade edition
Super street fighter 4 arcade edition v. 2012

Dudes, I didn't even wanna bother posting that 5th character. What a waste. Made us wait that long for a reveal? If Capcom just told us in the beginning, it would've been cool. But then that happened. The crowd was so happy seeing that reveal last night. :smh: Get bankrupt already Capcom.

Ended up getting a MVC3 TE fightstick for under 100 bucks locally. Turns out they're numbered out of 5000...not a good option to mod/replace artwork then? Other than that confusion I really like the stick, it 's solid as was the box it came in. Plug and play with PC

Last edited:
Nothing has been confirmed yet but there's rumors of it coming to the PS4 because of some of Ono's tweets and the PS4 Hadouken cabs advert.

I know Ono loves to troll but the advert from Sony gives some hope.

decapre looks cool but ill probably stick with makoto and maybe work rog back in as my second instead of sakura

I was beasting with Balrog and Honda on vanilla and super but arcade edition ended all that :smh:

I'm thinking about getting my Ryu back in action and I've been working Cody a lot lately. He was my main in alpha 3

my characters getting nerfed to **** F ultra :smh:

Well, locally you can pick the other editions. Sucks that it doesn't sound like they're allowing it over network play.

I really wish they would've put some $$$ so we could get new endings (just do stills like the OG SF), modded stages, full fledged network support the new mode and improved net code, new animations and XBONE/PS4. Not a fan of the SFXT stages or the model they're using for Decapre. But oh well, at least we get new gameplay and a PC edition.

Back
Top Bottom