STREET FIGHTER

wish i had a 360 too so i could play you tennhouse.. ps3 is slackin 
tired.gif

i was in an endless battle with alex valle tonight and god damn hes good. i could only manage to get 1 round on his bison. it was in an open lobby this dude streams 24/7 check it out. http://www. $%#!!!$*!/peacefuljay#/w/387662432/5 just take out the space.

edit: wont let me post it but just search peaceful jay justin tv in google

man yall can add me to the list for tourney . Flash house imma beat you this time lol

Beat my Sagat
Chile PLEASE
49c25e4e5b71a0d44cf03ad33616e1b5986d9c3.gif

Originally Posted by jae oh en

so...how's everyone doing?

i can't do combos.
I just got the Hori RAP Premium VLX outta impulse. I only bought it because I thought the 30% coupon worked for it (technically not supposed to and the order was supposed to be canceled). I ended up getting it for 207 plus shipping. This thing weighs 12lbs, it's a tank though.. Great stick (pause). Excuse the dirty carpet

M4rioL wrote:

I could never pull off those linking combo moves. no matter how hard I try the moves never come out the way I want it to. is it easier doing combosusingthe arcade style controller likethe one in the video? cuz I can't do it usingthe regular PS3 controller.

Anyone see the new acheivments for AE edition showing Yun, Yang, and Evil Ryu?

Ans whens the next tourney?

i'm hoping they're just boss characters. tired of shotos.
ohwell.gif

we need to get a lobby going one of these nights.

Looks like there just boss characters because it only confirms 37 characters with the extra 2 been Yun/Yang. I would have liked it if they were playable to see how it changes things but they look like they'll be extra powerful so it's probably good that there just bosses.

Where's the love for gouken though. We need a Shin Gouken or something.

Back
Top Bottom