Strip club

Originally Posted by jpap348

So for $80 you got to touch some breasts...you could've taken a girl on a date for half of that and smashed
30t6p3b.gif

you pay for the entertainment and thrill...like paying for an amusement park...and dude enjoyed himself with his homie so money well spent
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jpap348

So for $80 you got to touch some breasts...you could've taken a girl on a date for half of that and smashed
30t6p3b.gif

you pay for the entertainment and thrill...like paying for an amusement park...and dude enjoyed himself with his homie so money well spent
pimp.gif

Sounds pretty good OP. When I was in Vegas we went to another big name strip club that escapes me at the moment. The next time I make a trip to vegas i'll def check it out based on your recommendation.

Sounds pretty good OP. When I was in Vegas we went to another big name strip club that escapes me at the moment. The next time I make a trip to vegas i'll def check it out based on your recommendation.

Originally Posted by yanks7384

-had 3 sets of boobs in my face
-touched 5 sets of boobs

thats like 16 boobs total! wow!!!!!!
eek.gif

Good stuff OP. My career high boob total is 13

Originally Posted by yanks7384

-had 3 sets of boobs in my face
-touched 5 sets of boobs

thats like 16 boobs total! wow!!!!!!
eek.gif

Good stuff OP. My career high boob total is 13

he is hyped cause that place is hype. best place on earth. has nothing to do about smashing on the reg if you step through those doors you will understand. every girl there is 8 -10 large diversity. they all sitting on your lap tryna spit game the reverse of the norm and with the end result of trying to get suckers to drop 150 on a private lap dance i didn't do it but i got a few lap dances. paid for 3 lap dances for once girl got like 8 dances, a massage and a titty in my mouth cause it was my first time and I didn't know the etiquette she didn't mind at all but I kinda feel like i prolly shouldn't have done that lmao and not gonna test it out again

cliffnotes : spearmint rhino is the greatest place on earth. go there before you clown OP. REAL TALK.

he is hyped cause that place is hype. best place on earth. has nothing to do about smashing on the reg if you step through those doors you will understand. every girl there is 8 -10 large diversity. they all sitting on your lap tryna spit game the reverse of the norm and with the end result of trying to get suckers to drop 150 on a private lap dance i didn't do it but i got a few lap dances. paid for 3 lap dances for once girl got like 8 dances, a massage and a titty in my mouth cause it was my first time and I didn't know the etiquette she didn't mind at all but I kinda feel like i prolly shouldn't have done that lmao and not gonna test it out again

cliffnotes : spearmint rhino is the greatest place on earth. go there before you clown OP. REAL TALK.

ignore the hate op...i love the strip club...its the man's toysrus IMO...i havent been in a while but i probably will to end the yr on a good note

ignore the hate op...i love the strip club...its the man's toysrus IMO...i havent been in a while but i probably will to end the yr on a good note

Back
Top Bottom