Strip Clubs

Strip clubs will ruin you but $150 iwill be enough.

$10 admission

$10 Drinks X 3

$20 Lapdances X 3

= $100 so you got $50 or so tip an dplay around with. Just dont make th emistake of falling in love and going to ATM's and etc. You'll feel like a fool in the morning

Yea no problem.  From my experience in different SC's is touching is permitted if you do it right.  Chop it up make them feel comfy, and you can pretty much do what you want with them if they're feeling you.  Also don't feel obligated to pay I had chicks chop it up and kick for like 30 min. without me paying a dime hell one even brought me a steak and a drink.  Hit up Fairfax High on Melrose on Sunday afternoons too some real down to earth dimes out there at the flee market and up and down Melrose.

yeah touching is something I don't plan on doing, but I hope they will let me. Fairfax sounds good, but sundays i'm watching football.

IHeartBoost good story haha, this is exactly why I'll be taking my money and leaving my debit and credit cards at home.

YeOld360s the key is not to get drunk, just buzzed so you can enjoy yourself. I actually had 4 hour break between classes today so i grabbed a beer(Hefeweizen) in the campus cafeteria with my dinner/late lunch, really helped relax me during my class and also helped my game a lot!

Noskey, I will be going dolo, I don't know anyone who would be interested in hitting up a strip club, I don't even know if I will tell any of my acquaintances/friends about this adventure for real.....

NationalTruckerDave, if I don't find a nice girlfriend in the near future, then eventually I'll be paying for both, such is life :smh:

Last edited:
Noskey, I will be going dolo, I don't know anyone who would be interested in hitting up a strip club, I don't even know if I will tell any of my acquaintances/friends about this adventure for real.....
:smh:

That defeats the whole purpose, if you dont want to look like a creep then just bring it up as an idea next time someone's birthday comes up.

I've always felt strip clubs were one of the biggest wastes of time and money on the planet.  I live less than half a mile from one and in the roughly 15 years I've lived here I've been in that place twice.  Once way back when because there was no cable in my neighborhood yet and I wanted to see the Sixers in the Finals and one other time because a friend came down and wanted to check it out.  I love naked women as much as the next guy but having some broad charge me for blue balls has never exactly thrilled me. 

Anyway bring what you can spare and have fun.  Hopefully one time gets it out of your system because it's expensive and pretty much pointless.

Last edited:
honestly, if you're in the socal/LA area do yourself a favor and go to 4Play gentleman's club in LA. Ive been dragged to the Deja Vus and various other strip clubs, and in general im not a fan. However, 4Play is on another level and was ranked number 3 in the country by complex recently.

Onyx has the baddest ******* I've ever seen in Atlanta.

I'm talking ******* so bad, you know all they want you for is those $1 bills you're throwing at their naked bodies, but you find absolutely nothing wrong with that. In fact their gaze upon your body, which you will now realize to be substantially horribly despicably inadequate, is enough to make you want to empty your bank account ten times over while your only child weeps tears of hunger.

Good times. Goooood times.

I'm talking ******* so bad, you know all they want you for is those $1 bills you're throwing at their naked bodies, but you find absolutely nothing wrong with that. In fact their gaze upon your body, which you will now realize to be substantially horribly despicably inadequate, is enough to make you want to empty your bank account ten times over while your only child weeps tears of hunger.

I'm dying over here!

honestly, if you're in the socal/LA area do yourself a favor and go to 4Play gentleman's club in LA. Ive been dragged to the Deja Vus and various other strip clubs, and in general im not a fan. However, 4Play is on another level and was ranked number 3 in the country by complex recently.

Complex also rated Wale more important to the sneaker game than Niketalk and Ronnie Fieg.

I'll never understand why dudes go to strip clubs.

You go there and pay for a lap dance when you can get that same dance at the club for free.

And you're not going home with anything at the strip club.

If I'm missing something, someone please enlighten me.

!!!!! :rofl: :rofl:

I'll never understand why dudes go to strip clubs.
You go there and pay for a lap dance when you can get that same dance at the club for free.
And you're not going home with anything at the strip club.
If I'm missing something, someone please enlighten me.
I thought the same thing till I hit one up with a pocket full of cash and a open mind.  I spent a $100 in there and all of it was on drinks and one $20 lap dance, and still pulled a stripper that had a dude.  I'll hit up a SC>>>>>>over a regular club.  Never seen one fight pop off, the females are more down to earth, and they ain't on that stupid s**t.  If your game is tight you'll leave with something 10 times finer then you would at a regular club 

Last edited:
I thought the same thing till I hit one up with a pocket full of cash and a open mind.  I spent a $100 in there and all of it was on drinks and one $20 lap dance, and still pulled a stripper that had a dude.  I'll hit up a SC>>>>>>over a regular club.  Never seen one fight pop off, the females are more down to earth, and they ain't on that stupid s**t.  If your game is tight you'll leave with something 10 times finer then you would at a regular club 
No disrespect but taking a stripper home is wack.  Who would want to bang a broad who is most likely high on something, may have something and has been grinding on various crusty dudes crotches for the past 10 hours? It's not like strippers get to pick who they associate with.  They have to pretend every guy in there is the bomb and that goes for those dudes with 3 teeth.  Lol. My friend has brought many of these girls home.  They are pigs.  Throw some cocaine down on a table and watch them transform. 

Last edited:
I been once and it was hella fun. I wouldn't call it a hole-in-the-wall type strip club, but it was pretty close. But it was free reign to pretty much do anything in there. IIt's not something I'd do every week (got back home at 3am and just crashed the **** out), but if I get invited and have the funds, I'd be down.

No disrespect but taking a stripper home is wack.  Who would want to bang a broad who is most likely high on something, may have something and has been grinding on various crusty dudes crotches for the past 10 hours? It's not like strippers get to pick who they associate with.  They have to pretend every guy in there is the bomb and that goes for those dudes with 3 teeth.  Lol. My friend has brought many of these girls home.  They are pigs.  Throw some cocaine down on a table and watch them transform. 

So chicks at a club or party aren't doing the same?

Last edited:
strip clubs are a waste of money

Pretty much. I've been about 4 times. The last time was in March for my birthday cuz some of my boys wanted to go. I love mass but Im not cool with throwing money at broads to tease me. I'd rather get some free box.

When I lived in AZ I would frequent the strip clubs quite often (Alaskan bush, Le Girls East, DJs Pink cabaret and Skin caberet)

It was coo cause I knew a few of the chicks that worked there, so on my days up there I'd hit one up a get free drinks and not spend a dime.
Wouldn't recommend hitting them up more than a couple times a year, big waste of money.

I HAVE to hit one or two up when I eventually visit ATL, heard it's ALWAYS crazy with the basest ******* :pimp:

i never "got" strip clubs .... i can get a broad to bust it open for free.....

i can get yambs for free......

dudes paying for it :lol: :rofl: ....

your are either

ugly as ^&*(

or

lazy

or both

go to the strip clubs once in awhile. most of the time when there is nothing to do and my friends and i dont want to go home we say, "lets go to the strip club"
it's a waste of money, unless you dont mind
kinda wanted to see jynx maze when she was dancing recently here in sf, but i didnt want to go solo

If you're on a budget:

- Pregame. Either drink in the parking lot, or have a DD and drink at home where it's comfortable.
- Dont trick on these ****. They'll be on you quick, chat you up and try to get you to par them for a dance. Dont let their "affection" fool you, tell one you dont have enough $ for a dance and see how quick they bounce.
- Dont feel compelled to get a dance out of desperation, just sit back and watch the free show at the center of the club. Maybe throw a couple dollars at the good ones when they're dancing.
- $150 is plenty. Take out the cover (I'm assuming it's between $20-30), and you'll have, after extra drink money, like $100 for dances and tips what not. That's plenty for at least an hour.
- Dont touch unless they put your hand there.

FTR, I dont go to strip clubs, like, ever. Just a few times in my life. I'm in full agreement with the above sentiments that these places are overrated.

im not a strip club connoisseur by any stretch, but i think some of this advice is off the mark.

if youre gonna be sitting at the stage watching the girls dance, dont be a bum and not tip. dont want to tip? dont sit there. even if the girl is busted, throw her a pity dollar for the effort. im not saying you have to give your money away, but if you are being a cheap bum, all youre gonna get is dirty looks and attitude from the dancers.

you dont have to lie to these girls and tell them you dont have enough money for a dance. again, if you give off the impression that you are broke and/or cheap, all youre gonna end up with is more dirty looks and attitude (and you will NOT be approached by any of the better talent that is working that night, guaranteed). dont be pressured into buying a dance that you dont want, but you dont have to lie either. if a girl asks if you want a dance, and you aint feelin her, just be polite and tell her that you are doin OK right now and not ready for a dance. You will 100% get a better response than if you told her that you are broke.

as far as touching goes, to each their own. most of my strip club experience has been in vegas or LA, and i havent really seen touching to be an issue. just dont be a jackhole about it. dont be squeezin her **** or tryin to shove your finger up any of her holes or anything pervy like that. in my experience, ive found that most, if not all girls, are fairly comfortable with touching as long as security isnt watching you guys. if you do something shes not comfortable with, she will most likely just move your hands off and continue the lapdance. so if thats your thing, go ahead and grope (respectfully of course, most girls, stripper or not, dont particularly care to have their **** squeezed hard). she will let you know if its NOT ok. just use common sense. if she moves your hands off and you continue to go back to it, be prepared for her to get annoyed, cuss you out, cut the dance off short, and depending on how egregious your actions were, even get security to throw you out. if she dont stop you, then its probably fair game.

now i dont really go to strip clubs locally (in LA) cause I have a dont eat where you poop mentality. that being said, I have been to some of the local clubs in the past when i had friends in from out of town or something like that. the last time i went was probably around 3-4 yrs ago to the downtown LA Spearmint Rhino's location. Memory is a bit hazy, but I do remember seeing the local CBS news sports anchor Jim Hill who was sitting in a booth and making it rain (actually he would give a stack to one of the waitresses and make her walk to the stage to make it rain). Supposedly he is a strip club regular in the LA area and is always out and about. But I digress. That time I went cause my buddy's cousin was in town from Korea, and they dont have strip clubs there so he was intrigued about the concept. We were all piss drunk and decided, hell why not? At that time and that club, touching was not an issue at all. I ended up getting only once dance from a smokin hot chick and she was aggressive as hell (puttin my hands down and in so to speak). I aint really tryin to fingerblast strippers, not my thing, so I was the one who had to kinda pull away. All in all though, it was a decent club.

this may not apply today (i havent been in awhile) but as recently as a year or two back, CITY OF INDUSTRY IS A DIFFERENT BALLGAME.

i repeat.

CITY OF INDUSTRY IS A DIFFERENT BALLGAME

what i mean is, when it comes to sleaziness or what you can get away with COI >>>> anywhere else. The clubs HAVE to be paying off local law enforcement. There used to be a club in COI called Hawaii Theatre. They didnt even try to hide what was going on. A girl would approach you and ask for a dance or more. More? straight up propositon you. If you pay for VIP, bring a rubber (or she probably has one for you). Just to put it into perspective. If these strippers are actively trickin in the clubs, you think they really care bout you groping them during a dance? I'm not saying all COI strip clubs are like this, but there does seem to be an overall air of liberal rule bending if not outright breaking that goes on in that city.

I was just talkin to my buddy about it who said that him and his crew usually go to Paradise Showgirls now that Hawaii is closed down. He said at Paradise, its basically the same deal as Hawaii was. He said its $300 for VIP/full service. I know thats above your budget, but if you just tryin to pound out a stripper, the option is there. I asked about Deja Vu and my boy said that Deja Vu is $200 but its a bit more ghetto and the class of girls (depending on the night) can be a step below. But $200 is pretty close to your wheel house. If you are bit unsure, just be somewhat sly about it and ask. Like, "so what exactly do I get for $200 in the VIP room?" or something like that. I mean, these girls are all pro's. they know the drill. they know why you're there. Again, use common sense, be friendly and polite, and dont be an a-hole bout it. Most of all. Have fun.

Not the truth though.  All of them drink and only a few of them do hard drugs.  Majority of the one's I've dealt with had day jobs like medical ***., at clothing stores, office jobs, etc.  To generalize them all as being disease spreading ****** is a bit much.  To keep it real with you I had reckless unprotected sex with one inside the club, and didn't get anything from her.  Then I had protected sex with a wholesome, professional, respectable women with a child that she dedicated all her time to and she gave me herpes.  People think stripper and automatically are ready to bad mouth not even knowing. 

I even noticed that the lapdances I was getting weren't the same as the rest of the dudes.  Even the homie didn't believe what I was telling him, because he wasn't getting that treatment either.  Just about every chick I messed with said, dudes be dropping major cash for weak a** lap dances.  I seen a dude in the ATL drop a G on a b***h that he didn't even touch once.  This n***a NeYo dropped 30k on a chick that he never even touched.

The one I smashed in the club saw me while she was talking to a dude, and straight walked off on him in the middle of him talking to approach me.  I over heard what he was saying as she was walking off.  He was trying to drop $600 on her for some pus and she straight gave him the coldest of shoulders.  These girls do pick and choose up on who they want to deal with.  I had one refuse to give me a dance, because it was to much for her after the fact.  But during the dance she went on longer then what I paid, because she got caught up. 

They also claim not be Fing like that because guys be to scared to push up on them, and the ones that do game be lame as hell.

And believe me all of them where quarter peaces in the face and in the waist. 

Alot of these girls strip for the power trip and the money.  Having the ability to control these dudes minds and wallet is all the high some of these chicks need.

Not the truth though.  All of them drink and only a few of them do hard drugs.  Majority of the one's I've dealt with had day jobs like medical ***., at clothing stores, office jobs, etc.  To generalize them all as being disease spreading ****** is a bit much.  To keep it real with you I had reckless unprotected sex with one inside the club, and didn't get anything from her. Then I had protected sex with a wholesome, professional, respectable women with a child that she dedicated all her time to and she gave me herpes.

straight savage life, thats why she was so wholesome bc she was carrying that ****

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom