Strip Clubs

has anyone been to adult theaters? my boy and i went to check one out at the famous mitchell brothers awhile back. there was this one decent looking older chick getting it from a group of guys. i dont know if i have the guts to jump in and join, just a little too freaky, but the thought this peak my interests
grin.gif

whats your take on group sex?
And here all this time I thought those scenes on xhamster where staged.  Can't say I'm surprised tho been to a few swinger spots, and those spots are turnt out.  Another nifty fact about dancing bear dot com.  That s**t is real.  Real normal girls answering ads for model gigs and it turns out to be that.

they were just getting monica lewinsky treatment, but was talking about getting a hotel nearby to have fun. i think she knew the guys that was with her and they were looking for guys to join her.

wtheck is monica lewinksky treatment? LOLZ

A fellow perv bro indeed. STOYA approved.

Did you get to play w/ kitty? Not sure how that is up there.
Nah, we were out in the open near some of the tables. An old guy ordered a chicken caesar salad for lunch and was sharing with one of the girls :lol:. So weird. I didn't know what the proper etiquette was when it concerns her crotch so I didn't try anything. It's tricky since you aren't sure if its ok or not and don't want a big bouncer to beat you up. My new strategy is to tell my friends to do it first so I can see if it's allowed. Clubs always say no touching allowed but it depends if the girl allows it.

Nah, we were out in the open near some of the tables. An old guy ordered a chicken caesar salad for lunch and was sharing with one of the girls :lol:. So weird. I didn't know what the proper etiquette was when it concerns her crotch so I didn't try anything. It's tricky since you aren't sure if its ok or not and don't want a big bouncer to beat you up. My new strategy is to tell my friends to do it first so I can see if it's allowed. Clubs always say no touching allowed but it depends if the girl allows it.

Security guards always self serve before their shift, because it's agonizing for them to be staring at bewbs and being seduced and dealing w/ sensations below.

Back
Top Bottom