Stuck on the speedbump..

indifferent.gif

Can you even carry your fat friends around? The car probably will just be sitting on the ground with them inside, huh?

ayo neek, that #%## looks nice but if your gonna go that low i suggest you put it on bags. cuz thats OD low. and add more negative camber to the rear!

Are you ******ed why would you lower it that much? -100000 neek points just because your pants are small doesn't mean the gap between your car and thepavement has to be

Originally Posted by PersianBalla

Are you ******ed why would you lower it that much? -100000 neek points just because your pants are small doesn't mean the gap between your car and the pavement has to be
I dont wear those pants anymore..lol

Originally Posted by mrneek

Are you ******ed why would you lower it that much? -100000 neek points just because your pants are small doesn't mean the gap between your car and the pavement has to be
You will be forever known as the first man on niketalk who tried to suffocate his junk

You will be forever known as the first man on niketalk who tried to suffocate his junk
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
some kind of ghetto birth control?

Originally Posted by filipin0y

ayo neek, that #%## looks nice but if your gonna go that low i suggest you put it on bags. cuz thats OD low. and add more negative camber to the rear!
I cant add more camber in the rear because no one makes camber plates yet for the rear. Once they do I am def going to go for -5 camber

haha damn..
dude wearing Crocs
alien.gif

what pants?
ws69lw.gif

As stated, an air suspension would be much more practical if you really want your car to be that low.

you really feel the need to make at least two threads a week about your scion?

Back
Top Bottom