Student Loans = DEATH in waiting...... NT, I need a side hustle.

So NT, I'm in medical school and the debt keeps pilling up like none other. In the past, I hustled selling kicks on eBay but the market sucks right now andeBay is not what it used to be. Fees are not making it worthwhile.

Ideally, I'd want to come up with some cash and pay back the loans as I go along. Don't expect to pay it all but anything would be nice.

What kind of side hustle would be possible for some one in school?

cook crack and sell it to the inner city youth

thats what i did..and now im a millionaire
pimp.gif

at least try craigslist to sell stuff way better than ebay, depending on where ur at bring a homie with you cuz cragslist is a lil shady sometimes

Don't listen to these knuckleheads about selling drugs

Do something that you're good at to make extra money

In college, I use to tutor and help people with their college papers. Maybe you can tutor.

I took the LSAT this past year and now Im tutoring students for it.

Maybe you can do the same for the MCAT's

Do like Doctors have been doing for years...study hard, be the best you can be and then pay back yourloans. That is just part of the sacrifice it takes to be a Doctor. Also try to live more conservatively if you can...the old saying goes "If you live likea Doctor while you are a student...then you'll live like a student when you become a Doctor"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Do like Doctors have been doing for years...study hard, be the best you can be and then pay back your loans. That is just part of the sacrifice it takes to be a Doctor. Also try to live more conservatively if you can...the old saying goes "If you live like a Doctor while you are a student...then you'll live like a student when you become a Doctor" Sell Your Rx pad

This chick I know at work has like 80K in Student Loans... She's pretty so I told her to find a rich dude that will pay it off for her and then divorcehim.... FOR YOU R.I.P.

st johns? what did you place for your lsat and just wondering what was your BA? im getting mine Bioengineering...and what was the process like for admissionand how long did it take you to prepare for the lsat?

tired.gif
smh.gif

i feel y'all. i'm bout to sacrifice damn near everything in my social life to work next sem so i can pay off these damn bills.

Back
Top Bottom