Study: Men shun resuable tote bags to avoid looking feminine/gay.

In California they charge you for plastic bags, I keep some bags in my trunk so I'm not getting charged every time (and I still forget). Maybe I'm a broke boi, but it's practical to me and good for the environment (reusable) if you're about that life

This thread reminds me of a thread we had here a few years ago about eating a banana in public
Gotta get that potassium out on these streets B.
NearAnguishedAlaskajingle-small.gif

We should make a gofund me page for ninja but instead of money, it should be plastic bags. since lord knows the skies would come crashing down if ninja needed to buy trash bag linings. #plasticbagsforninja

instantly?
nah fam you need to stop topping off your straw

it should eventually soften from moisture after a while but in no way should you be using that much saliva to drink out of a straw where it would immediately turn wet

scust

can't be passing the spliff in this climate

instantly?
nah fam you need to stop topping off your straw

it should eventually soften from moisture after a while but in no way should you be using that much saliva to drink out of a straw where it would immediately turn wet

scust
Instantaneously

I forgot Banana chips do exists.
Ain’t eating a whole banana no more, must be eaten as chips, from now on.

Last edited:
You gotta be conscious about lickin and swallowing popsicles. Guess you should use a spoon. And as soon as you unwrap that lollipop, crush it and eat it with a spoon :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom