Study: Men shun resuable tote bags to avoid looking feminine/gay.

I get the ones from Marshalls. They're 99cents and can carry at least 10x worth of plastic bags in there if not more. Convenient when you move too. Paper bags are a nogo for me because even if I buy $200 worth of food, I am one tripping it and that won't work since you have to support from the bottom.

88lbs of plastic bags in this whale's stomach

Told y'all on page 7.
dessert.jpg
These the same **** with a blow up mattress on the ground with a case of Alfredo in the closet... Foh

Yeah I’m sorry but this **** is a purse man :lol: y’all dudes have fun walking around with those
That's 100% insecurities, only therapy can help with that.
It's a tote for the beach or your groceries. It's in camo. It looks nothing like a purse.

Last edited:
That's 100% insecurities, only therapy can help with that. I have one and have had threesomes with ricans and brazilians.
It's a tote for the beach or your groceries. It's in camo. It looks nothing like a purse, compare it to a purse in a woman in your life.

:lol: nah man you sound like the insecure one telling me about your sexual history. Maybe it’s just the pic but that **** legit looks like a purse. Maybe wherever you live plastic bags are banned or you’re just super against plastic use but I have little use for spending $40+ on an LL Bean tote bag.

This reminds me of the post that said some men some wear masks bc they're afraid it'll make them look weak.

Back
Top Bottom