Study: Men shun resuable tote bags to avoid looking feminine/gay.

Is it a straight up ban on bags or you gotta pay like 10 cents per bag like it is out in CA?

Is it a straight up ban on bags or you gotta pay like 10 cents per bag like it is out in CA?

Ban on plastic bags. Stores charge you 5 cents for a paper bag. Foot Locker, Target and Best Buy have been on that wave since March 1st although the Best Buy in Rego Park had no paper bags as of today. The Duane Reade near Union Square still had small plastic bags as of Tuesday.

I don’t mind paying the extra few cents for the paper bags but if they don’t have handles then they are terribly inconvenient.

I don’t mind paying the extra few cents for the paper bags but if they don’t have handles then they are terribly inconvenient.

I noticed that the Target in Elmhurst, Queens has two types of paper bags, one with handles and one without. At the self checkout, there was a Target employee holding all of the bags with handles. She would give you the bags after making sure that you confirmed the bags into your transaction.

Woooow never thought ya out that. Silly. I love with my aldi tote bags in each one of my bags that I use for school of everyday use. Comedy. :lol:

here's one I recommend
llbeancamobag.jpg

Idk why, but I just can’t pay for one of those bags. I’m not against or think it looks feminine. I just don’t want to pay for one. I’ll just wait until I get one “free” from somewhere.
100%
I've wanted one for a while.

At this point I'd pay up to $15. I'm just cheap, B

Shouts to Stadium Goods and Flight Club, your bags are greatly appreciated. Also, shoutout to those bags you get whenever you cop a cologne at Macy's. Some of them bags are sus but a couple are decent. Finally found a use for them.

Target isn't bringing back the plastic bags but they're not charging for the paper bags.

Copped a tote bag from The 7 Line for the **** of it. Still prefer my Flight Club or Stadium Goods bags.

a few places here, like whole foods, don't want that reusable tote in the store. throw it all back in the wagon and i bag it up in the car. i could get paper bags but that **** too flimsy and as a man, you know i'm going upstairs in one trip and can't afford to have nothing break.

This is such a stupid hot take. I have those ones you buy at Aldi, Trader Joe's, etc. They come in handy, especially now when you go into an Aldi. Being a transplant patient, I rarely go into a grocery store. My wife & I did once a few weeks ago (Giant's instacart crashed and we needed stuff), so we went to Aldi at the extended hour for compromised people. Less than 10 people in the store. By using these bags, we didn't need a cart (no germs there) and we didn't need to buy bags. Just put what we needed in the bags & check out. Such a stupid topic.

Whole foods paper bags trash. The paper handle's break off too easy. I had some glassware in the bag and Bam everything broke when the handle ripped off and I just bought them from Target. Just happen to have them in the Target plastic bag but wanted to use the whole foods bag.

Next time I'm bringing a duffle bag.
Taking no chances.

Back
Top Bottom