Study: Men shun resuable tote bags to avoid looking feminine/gay.

If I had a car absolutely, when I'm in NYC tho I'm always on foot.
So it is understandable if you feel it is a pain to carry them. I understand.

Not sure if you walk around with a bookbag or not, but keeping one in there doesn't take much effort either.

That is IF (if) you DO carry around a bookbag,

So it is understandable if you feel it is a pain to carry them. I understand.

Not sure if you walk around with a bookbag or not, but keeping one in there doesn't take much effort either.

That is IF (if) you DO carry around a bookbag,
I don't that's why I find it a bit much. I'm in Mexico city, they dont even give you an option to buy a bag smh. It's ridiculous, city is beyond polluted and they are worried about some bags. I find it short sighted.

if u know its axiomatic, why da hand wringing?
It is a difference between me saying I AGREE with why something is done

vs.

I UNDERSTAND why something is done.

Me understanding why doesn't make it the most accurate representation of language available.

But we can drop it. Pointless side battle.

It's a shame, we don't even know how to recycle as a nation.

don't be too hard on the US for that, they're trying to try...other countries barely have a system in place.

on topic tho: when masculinity actually becomes toxic.

seriously, how breakable are your balls if you feel like less of a man for carrying your food home?

if you don't want to carry around a PBS tote bag, okay, but things like this do exist:

1582987425574.png

folds right up into itself, picked one up at the local Anymart for like 3 dollars.

plenty of room for something like that in my cargo shorts.

hemp-shoulder-bags.jpg

I've been using a hemp bag for the past 10 years. I was ripping through too many resuable bags and I find the hemp material to be strong enough to carry like 50 pounds of organic food. Fruits and veggies weigh a lot more than boxes of cereal and bags of chips so you need a strong bag if you are going to the farmers market every weekend.

I don't know about feeling gay, quite the contrary actually, because when chicks see you rocking the hemp bag at Whole Foods they start looking at you like you're the type of man they've been missing out on their entire life. Women love healthy, spiritual, and eco-conscious men. If you're carrying around a greasy bag of Burger King then that's the tribe you will attract, and trust me, it ain't gonna be pretty.

recycling is a facade, all we do is sort out our stuff and outsourced to China and they deal with it until recently that is.
Thats the point. It's a joke here, and China won't accept out "recyclables" anymore. People improperly discard all the time. It ruins the whole batch.

Well as sophisticated bad ***** myself in general barely use bags. Just my hands. I tend to tell the cashier "I don't need a bag" or my receipt.

So why does that mean it is PROBABLE that they e-waste situation has to be subpar?

I mean do you even have any evidence supporting this?

Not trying to be a jerk just wondering.
I can almost guarantee that their e-waste situation is excessive given the popularity of consumer electronics over there. Don't have any articles to reference to, but seeing it with my own eyes, technology is a big deal there.

Back
Top Bottom