Study: Men shun resuable tote bags to avoid looking feminine/gay.

IMG_20191201_103518.jpg

Capri pants (jorts) feminine or masculine?

this reminded me I saw this yesterday

Make sure you view the whole pic lol

crackheads are gonna have a ball shoplifting .

i, personally hate this ****. turning men into sissy's, along with everything else nowadays :smh:

picture your uncles and grandpas from back in the day walking around with these. and yes all the sissy's who I'm offending right now will give u that they were the same tough guys in the closet crap but sorry, at least they got to act and look like men. now, we got our NBA players dressing like ( insert meanest thing u can think of ) , our overall look, can't say anything without offending earth ....

sorry but I'm one of those "cavemen" this is bothering .. don't care to argue bout it either....
I tend to think that the real “sissies” are the ones who treat this as an attack on their masculinity.

Can’t be good for your health to get worked up over trivial stuff like this.

In Austin we have to pay for bags so I have a gang of plastic bags that I reuse. I usually just keep them in my pocket. If I had one of those totes then I'd do the same, or walk around with it folded or something. Cats acting like they have to wear it on their shoulder like a purse.

i hate clutter, the thought of accumulating bags in my home triggers anxiety.
photo-4.jpg

tenor.gif

Last edited:
In Austin we have to pay for bags so I have a gang of plastic bags that I reuse. I usually just keep them in my pocket. If I had one of those totes then I'd do the same, or walk around with it folded or something. Cats acting like they have to wear it on their shoulder like a purse.

right? Hold the handles like a regular plastic bag. Which is also how you carry a purse.

wait are plastic bags feminine too?:emoji_thinking:

If theyre not skilled in their trade. Know one and she doesnt need a bag, plastic or reusuable, to do her thing.
where I live is technically a college town. there are a lot of young liberal women who frequent areas that I frequent downtown, and at the farmers market in particular I usually stand out in the crowd of Dwights who look like extras from Dazed and Confused

lots of conversation is initiated

Roanoke 👀

i hate seeing plastic bags when i’m in the water. i have no problem using tote bags. we keep a big insulated one in the car for grocery shopping. no adult should equate using a tote bag with being girly. seriously man :smh:

i hate seeing plastic bags when i’m in the water. i have no problem using tote bags. we keep a big insulated one in the car for grocery shopping. no adult should equate using a tote bag with being girly. seriously man :smh:
You run into plastic bags in the water often?

i, personally hate this ****. turning men into sissy's, along with everything else nowadays :smh:

picture your uncles and grandpas from back in the day walking around with these. and yes all the sissy's who I'm offending right now will give u that they were the same tough guys in the closet crap but sorry, at least they got to act and look like men. now, we got our NBA players dressing like ( insert meanest thing u can think of ) , our overall look, can't say anything without offending earth ....

sorry but I'm one of those "cavemen" this is bothering .. don't care to argue bout it either....
Straight up
I had to slap my little cousin around this weekend for wearing this little Nike bag over his shoulder. Asked him why he was wearing a purse

Yall alright with wearing feminine products. Cool
Trying to normalize it for kids who dont know better? Now we got a problem

Straight up
I had to slap my little cousin around this weekend for wearing this little Nike bag over his shoulder. Asked him why he was wearing a purse

So what would you do if he was actually gay if you're slapping him for wearing an over the shoulder Nike bag?

Straight up

Yall alright with wearing feminine products. Cool
Trying to normalize it for kids who dont know better? Now we got a problem

What’s gonna happen if it gets “normalized”? And don’t know better than what?

Back
Top Bottom