STUFF I HATE IN NBA 2K9!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hate when you're dribbling by the half court line ...and your foot hits the back courtline...and the refs doesnt call
smh.gif

i hate reaching fouls....when clearly my hands hits all ball

i hate offensive interference...when clearly the ball is out of the cylinder

I hate cheesers who press the pause button while you're shooting a free throw

I hate cheesers who go to the controller configuration and go straight to the spinmove/crossover type....and spin all DAMN game!!!!!!!

I HATE CHARGES AND agree with the goal tending and also the stupid overall ratings which are mind boggling like cavs have only like 2 offense

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

i hate when you're dribbling by the half court line ...and your foot hits the back courtline...and the refs doesnt call
smh.gif

i hate reaching fouls....when clearly my hands hits all ball

i hate offensive interference...when clearly the ball is out of the cylinder

I hate cheesers who go to the controller configuration and go straight to the spinmove/crossover type....and spin all DAMN game!!!!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
I hate this.

I hate cheesers who just drive with Lebron and Kobe and droplike 70 pts in the paint even with a 2-3 defense.

i hate how the ball will bounce over the backboard and out of bounds once or twice a game on a three point shot.

offensive interference is the worst as well.

i hate the referee taking a long %+% time to go get the ball.

Hahaha, I don't play it that much to be mad at it. My roommate and my boys stay complainin' about the BS that goes on in the game tho.

That's why I stick with baseball and football games only. Basketball video games are whack. Madden comes out tomorrow ya'll cop that and trade in thosebasketball games.

I hate how everyone manages to get their big man into the paint and how that damn spin move works all the time. It even works when i don't hold down theL-trigger.

I hate how big men can get a better look at the basket by pressing Y.

Originally Posted by kingofny04

I hate cheesers who just drive with Lebron and Kobe and droplike 70 pts in the paint even with a 2-3 defense.

and everytime he goes into the lane with a 2-3 defense....he gets fouled EVERYTIME!!!!
smh.gif

and everytime he goes into the lane with a 2-3 defense....he gets fouled EVERYTIME!!!!
smh.gif
mad.gif
I HATE THAT TOO!!!!!

....oh wait dat be me
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I hate falling asleep while playing it (reason why i just turned it off)
I hate sitting there waiting for them to inbound the ball then you realize you're the one with the ball and you get called for 5 seconds

This is ridiculous. I had to keep stalling while shooting in order to get my timing right, son would do this EVERY time I went to the line.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

I hate falling asleep while playing it (reason why i just turned it off)
I hate sitting there waiting for them to inbound the ball then you realize you're the one with the ball and you get called for 5 seconds
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
i thought I was the only one that does that!!!
laugh.gif

I hate that there is ZERO weak side rotation on this game. It's HORRIBLE. SWING THE DAMN D!!!

I hate that PGs don't outlet at all, ever. NEVER.

I hate when players don't catch the ball in attack mode!

I hate that you can't set your own weight for created players.

Most of all, I hate that no matter how many issues get fixed in subsequent releases, there will always be a cheeser that will manipulate and exploit the gameplay mechanics to a degree that it violates the spirit of the sport and takes away any semblance of realism, thus spoiling the fun for me and people like me.Yes, I too can score 80 PPG with Kobe, Lebron, Dwight, Yao, or KG......... so what?! Play the game with some damn integrity, @$!@....

smh.gif

strip button

i remember having some of these problems in 2k8 like not being able to throw the ball to the man down court on the break. Not being able to block some layupseven though u know exactly what there going to do and when they r going to do it. I gave up and went outside and played a game where i was actually had somecontroll.

Back
Top Bottom