Stupid Commercial Thread

I know I can't be the only one trying to make sense of these commercials...so in the one posted, I'm not even tripping off the them teleporting. Who in the hell pulls over on the side of the road to eat fast food? Wouldn't you just eat in the restaurant or in the parking lot? Then, why doesn't he just pull off??

Post your stupid commercial and try to make some sense of it

these chicks in this commercial make me so angry
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

I know I can't be the only one trying to make sense of these commercials...so in the one posted, I'm not even tripping off the them teleporting. Who in the hell pulls over on the side of the road to eat fast food? Wouldn't you just eat in the restaurant or in the parking lot? Then, why doesn't he just pull off??

I have to agree with you. Out of all the State Farm commercials, this has to be the worst commercial the company has released. Actors are terrible and you add the fact, the burger dude is eating is something you can make on your own. Dumb.

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

I believe they are at a Wildlife Refuge. I live a few miles from one. I think the joke is that they are eating a burger in front of buffalo and cows which made them made. You can drive up and down the refuge and see wild buffalo, long horns, and other wildlife but sometimes they will just boguard the middle of the road and you have to sit there and wait or honk your horn and hope it scares them enough for them to get out of your way but not enough for them to attack you or your vehicle.

Those Education Connection commercials with the girl singing blow my life. But that jingle is always stuck in my head.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom