Stupid things adults used to tell you as a child

I remember being in science class in the 8th grade and there was this teacher named Ms Winters. She was a nice old lady, but I always thought she was kindacrazy and there was this one day that confirmed it... So were in class learning about the digestive system and we read a part about these things that are inyour intestine called villi(google it) that are like little worms/fingers that line your intestine and I forgot exactly what they do, but whatever it is, theymove and she told us that if we sit still we could feel it moving in our intestine. So the entire class sits still, including her and one by one,everyone's like "OMG I FEEL IT!" And she's like "Yeah? YEAAAH! ME TOO!" Kids are everywhere like "COOL!!" "AWSOME!" and I'm sittin here like
ohwell.gif
knowing good and well they dont feel a damn thing because Icouldnt. I knew she was lying and crazy and I didnt like her from that day on.

parents used to tell me candy and soda stunts my growth....turns out they were right....im 18 years old and am only 4' 11".....

no im lying its just really late at night, gnight NT

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Drunk as wino, slurring, eyes bloodshot telling me not to drink[/color]
indifferent.gif
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]same about smoking[/color]

When I was little, I was with my dad drinking from a baby bottle of milk, and were both watching the move Alien

then there was this scene, where the Alien drinks milk from a baby bottle, and then something came from his mouth, i think his teeth started to expand likecrazy, something like this pic
blog_eradicate_joe_teeth.jpg

Then my dad looks at me and says, if you keep drinking from a baby bottle, thats going to happen to you!

then i got scared and never drank from a baby bottle since

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

When I was little, I was with my dad drinking from a baby bottle of milk, and were both watching the move Alien

then there was this scene, where the Alien drinks milk from a baby bottle, and then something came from his mouth, i think his teeth started to expand like crazy, something like this pic

Then my dad looks at me and says, if you keep drinking from a baby bottle, thats going to happen to you!

you have a terrible father
laugh.gif

one time my parents made me go clean up dog **!! in the backyard and I got all pissed off about it

so i picked it up the pooper scooper, picked up the **!! and threw it over the fence into my neighbors pool

Originally Posted by vctry20

one time my parents made me go clean up dog **!! in the backyard and I got all pissed off about it

so i picked it up the pooper scooper, picked up the **!! and threw it over the fence into my neighbors pool
is that what your mom told you

Originally Posted by vctry20

So, exactly what was the "stupid thing" that your parents told you?

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

then there was this scene, where the Alien drinks milk from a baby bottle, and then something came from his mouth, i think his teeth started to expand like crazy, something like this pic

my mom put hot sauce on the mouth part of the bottle and gave it to me. tried it. it was mad spicy. dropped that habit quick.

I use to go to McDonalds alot, my dad told me if i keep eating that junk i will become fat and Ronald McDonald was a kid toucher and would touch me when he sawme.

my dad was drunk by the way but didn't go to McDonalds for awhile, still believed him i was only 8.

if I crossed my eyes they might get stuck.
if I sit close to the tv I would go blind.

stare into the microwave I would go blind.

I can od off too many flintstones vitamins

if I ate standing up my feet would get bigger

Originally Posted by donpoppa

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

if you rub your ear lobes you get taller
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Originally Posted by donpoppa

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

if you rub your ear lobes you get taller
eyes.gif

read the label, too much iron is bad for youngins...i wont let my lil nephew eat too many either.

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

"It'll only hurt for a few seconds."

I feel you on this one. Another one:

"It will only hurt 10 seconds, when you count to 10 the pain will be gone."

Back
Top Bottom